Calzaghe v Jones

2binspired

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I care more about Judah's fight than this.I care more about Lacy Taylor than this.
Sentence one: AcceptableSentence two: pause_button.gif
:D:D Taylor claims he feels his training is going better than ever...I should be heading back up to Notts to see Froch's fight in December. Not gonna as far as to say I care more about that fight but still, Jones is finished.

I care more about Judah's fight than this.I care more about Lacy Taylor than this.
:D:D Taylor claims he feels his training is going better than ever...I should be heading back up to Notts to see Froch's fight in December. Not gonna as far as to say I care more about that fight but still, Jones is finished.
Taylor's not the problem

Taylor's not the problem
True. I'm feeling to put some dough down on Taylor and Froch, I don't really know too much about Froch's opponent (Pascal) though.