iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Currently on HTC Desire but my upgrade is around iPhone 5 time...

Any big differences between this and iP4?

think the only difference will be dual core, NFC, maybe a bigger screen or same screen smaller phone. maybe camera improvements.

ill try

/

Sources from several UK mobile networks have revealed that in meetings with Apple, the company revealed it has no plans to include Near Field Communication, or NFC. NFC is a new technology that allows mobile payments to be processed by waving your cellphone over a receiver, which is set to be a revolutionary step in the payment system. Everyone likes things to be easier, and there is no doubt waving your cellphone over the checkout is easier than digging out the plastic.

While we won't see it shipping on the iPhone 5, that doesn't mean Apple is out of the game altogether. The reasons cited for the exclusion of NFC is the lack of a standard in the industry. Apple is allegedly working on it's own form of NFC, though it is unknown when or if we will see it anytime soon. Apple has a track record of this behavior in the past. With new tech, they have a habit of waiting until it is proven and reliable, or creating their own version of it so that they know it meets their quality standards.

better off going on a business account as long your going to be on contract for most of the time

o2 business

24months but can always upgrade within 12 months

i paid 200 for the 32GB and pay 35 a month . . .

well worth it tbh as long you know you're going to be on contract . . .

better off going on a business account as long your going to be on contract for most of the time

o2 business

24months but can always upgrade within 12 months

i paid 200 for the 32GB and pay 35 a month . . .

well worth it tbh as long you know you're going to be on contract . . .

rah the business deals are sick, so anyone can get them? dont have to prove anything?

Guest Lemons

iPhone 4 is actually the perfect phone in my opinion, just wish the battery life was better.

C/S

I have to charge it every night, but I do use the f*ck out of it.

It's an awesome machine though, I get so much use out of it. I don't know how I lived before iPhones.