iPhone

Mr. Gayle

12 months for 35 pounds a month, 700 mins, 1 gb internet and for 235!?!

faaack

I'm getting it from Tesco, their reception can't be any worse than T mobile. I'm walking out in the open with that phone and getting reception like im living in some cave in the ocean.

iphone-4s-tesco-mobile.jpg

I did a quick spreadsheet to show the total price of each 12 month contract. (because I'd never get a 24)

Results show the tariffs aren't proportionate.

£25pm

16gb > 635

32gb > 725

64gb > 795

£35pm

16gb > 655

32gb > 720

64gb > 790

(32/64gb handsets) Results show a £5 saving between choosing a £35pm contract and choosing £25.

Even though the £35pm contract offers 300% of the minutes than that of a £25pm contract.

The subtlety of luring customers seeking the cheapest monthly tariff is a profitable smokescreen. Dont fall in the trap.

I assume the 24 month contracts are engineered in a similar manner.

I'm actually excited for imessage now, if they do this properly, there is going to be a FRENZY of details being exchanged via fb twitter texts broadcasts like there was when Live Profile came out. Blackberry's will be cheaper in the morning.

But I have a bad feeling that it will look no different from the current messages app.

I'm actually excited for imessage now, if they do this properly, there is going to be a FRENZY of details being exchanged via fb twitter texts broadcasts like there was when Live Profile came out. Blackberry's will be cheaper in the morning.

But I have a bad feeling that it will look no different from the current messages app.

Its an extension of the messages app so I dont think it will be that different