iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Jailbreaking a 3GS with the newest baseband = never being able to turn your off without having to connect to a computer before you can use it again.

I done it and its only pissed me off once when i went to a hospital and turned it off instead of using airplane mode.

If your going to do it. Make sure youve always got battery.

Jailbreaking a 3GS with the newest baseband = never being able to turn your off without having to connect to a computer before you can use it again.

I done it and its only pissed me off once when i went to a hospital and turned it off instead of using airplane mode.

nothing happens to it when it die dies . . .

nothing happens to it when it die dies . . .

I had to re jail break mine nuff times even yesterday when i had a uni exam i forgot and spesh when my batterey dies its over annoying believe me

Guest Malcolm Tucker

How do you skip song when your phone is locked, instead of double clicking middle button?

theres a jailbreak app that lets u change songs by the volume buttons, not sure what its called tho