Ross/Brandgate

Francis Coquelin

never liked russell so he cant be missed. his performance in the US was "never-hire-that-dude-again-ever"-able too so he probably had it coming sooner or later. jonathan ross should be suspended or something cos hes actually very good and wouldnt have done this on his own. isnt he paid something like £2m/yr.

never liked russell so he cant be missed. his performance in the US was "never-hire-that-dude-again-ever"-able too so he probably had it coming sooner or later. jonathan ross should be suspended or something cos hes actually very good and wouldnt have done this on his own. isnt he paid something like £2m/yr.

Next thing, like I said, sack the producer fine the comedians and boom, problem solved. Beeb flopped. Swear man's podcast was up in top 3 more time?Also, Brand will be the one who benefits the most from this. f*ck the whore, her shine will be over quicker than if she was to shine me, Brand's fans love this stuff. JRoss I'm not so sure, maybe 7-10 years ago when he was that comic on They Think Its All Over, but now I think he's a bit more respected and expected to behave better than that. But his show is a hit and I'm not sure if they could lose that. This will blow over in the next few weeks and by Christmas the show will be back to normal ratings.Llow the knee-jerks

Next thing, like I said, sack the producer fine the comedians and boom, problem solved. Beeb flopped. Swear man's podcast was up in top 3 more time?Also, Brand will be the one who benefits the most from this. f*ck the whore, her shine will be over quicker than if she was to shine me, Brand's fans love this stuff. JRoss I'm not so sure, maybe 7-10 years ago when he was that comic on They Think Its All Over, but now I think he's a bit more respected and expected to behave better than that. But his show is a hit and I'm not sure if they could lose that. This will blow over in the next few weeks and by Christmas the show will be back to normal ratings.Llow the knee-jerks

moral of the story shud be if yr grandaughter is some loose whore that f*ck random wastemen that will prank yr family then u get the consequences but being britain we have to hail this c*nt as the new virgin mary give her her own show and a 3 billion pound book deal plus freedom of the city wen u see me walking around and i spit on the ground london ,i am spitting on wat this once solid nation has become total scum*goes outside to spit*
You're going a bit too far mate.
he hasnt gone far enough god damnit chris
basically this chris,cos basically this
allow prankin an old geeza, russel brand just needs a few licks from the guys family and call it quits.
If that family was giving out licks to anyone, then the granddaughter wouldn't be working for Satanic Sluts vampric erotic dancers

moral of the story shud be if yr grandaughter is some loose whore that f*ck random wastemen that will prank yr family then u get the consequences but being britain we have to hail this c*nt as the new virgin mary give her her own show and a 3 billion pound book deal plus freedom of the city wen u see me walking around and i spit on the ground london ,i am spitting on wat this once solid nation has become total scum*goes outside to spit*
You're going a bit too far mate.
he hasnt gone far enough god damnit chris
basically this chris,cos basically this
allow prankin an old geeza, russel brand just needs a few licks from the guys family and call it quits.
If that family was giving out licks to anyone, then the granddaughter wouldn't be working for Satanic Sluts vampric erotic dancers

you deaf?it was Ross who brought up the granddaughter out of no where

you deaf?it was Ross who brought up the granddaughter out of no where