Ross/Brandgate

Francis Coquelin

Guest Brother Mouzone

Let the little things slide and the big things are formed.Like exposing kids to nutidy and violence over a period of many years slowly has created VIOLENT, SEXUALLY EXPERIENCED kids.Everything can be judged as 'little' in retrospect, but then everything is important to someone.

Guest Brother Mouzone

Let the little things slide and the big things are formed.Like exposing kids to nutidy and violence over a period of many years slowly has created VIOLENT, SEXUALLY EXPERIENCED kids.Everything can be judged as 'little' in retrospect, but then everything is important to someone.

This is a f*ck*ng joke. I wonder if Russell and Johnathan will go to Channel 4 or something now. They should.I hate these stupid idiots who complain about everything. Now the mans granddaughter is on the front page dressed like the slut she is. Her job is being a 'Satanic Slut'. But the media are portraying her as some upper class blond 12 y.o.They are suspended now, but when they go back on air their ratings will be sky high. :lol: ITV and the politicians are lapping this up.

This is a f*ck*ng joke. I wonder if Russell and Johnathan will go to Channel 4 or something now. They should.I hate these stupid idiots who complain about everything. Now the mans granddaughter is on the front page dressed like the slut she is. Her job is being a 'Satanic Slut'. But the media are portraying her as some upper class blond 12 y.o.They are suspended now, but when they go back on air their ratings will be sky high. :lol: ITV and the politicians are lapping this up.

It's badmind, but come on, it doesnt deserve all this. Sack the producer for letting it air, fine the comedians for disrespect. Sorted@ DN B, joke or no joke, there are just some jokes you dont run. If a man buss a rape joke off 'ere on radio, would that be bless because its a joke?

It's badmind, but come on, it doesnt deserve all this. Sack the producer for letting it air, fine the comedians for disrespect. Sorted@ DN B, joke or no joke, there are just some jokes you dont run. If a man buss a rape joke off 'ere on radio, would that be bless because its a joke?