Sign in to follow this  
Captain Planet

If you had a moist son how would you correct it?

I just saw one yout that went to my secondary school round my bits, hes got his lip pierced and everything.Daddy is about aswell.If you were in that position what would you do?

I just saw one yout that went to my secondary school round my bits, hes got his lip pierced and everything.Daddy is about aswell.If you were in that position what would you do?

Can't really do anything other than disown them.Smacking them up will only make them rebel more.At that age they are too far gone to be changed by a parent. Thats why you got to get the beats in from early.

Can't really do anything other than disown them.Smacking them up will only make them rebel more.At that age they are too far gone to be changed by a parent. Thats why you got to get the beats in from early.

At that age they are too far gone to be changed by a parent. Thats why you got to get the beats in from early.
thats what im sayingonce i musta arsed my dad to get my ear pierced he said "ye course" then 2 secs later he gave me the dirtiest back hand ever done a 360 turn never thought about piercings ever again

At that age they are too far gone to be changed by a parent. Thats why you got to get the beats in from early.
thats what im sayingonce i musta arsed my dad to get my ear pierced he said "ye course" then 2 secs later he gave me the dirtiest back hand ever done a 360 turn never thought about piercings ever again

Guest LucaPiano
[tulse]Draw fi strap, teach fi child[/tulse]
[tulse]Tek fi strap, Tek fi dignity [/tulse]

Guest LucaPiano
[tulse]Draw fi strap, teach fi child[/tulse]
[tulse]Tek fi strap, Tek fi dignity [/tulse]

If my so called son started acting fruity tooty i will demand a dna testbecause I would know that can not be the fruits of my loins.Because I know when my seed is planted in the egg it will have to stand up firm like an oak tree