If you had a moist son how would you correct it?

Captain Planet

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brother Mouzone

You don't CORRECT it.PREVENTION is better than the cure.Rings in your lips isn't moist its.......probably gay, and definately wierd.Moist is something different, similar to you banging on to that whore about how your eyelashes could curl back and touch your foreheadWhat steps if any has your dad taken to correct your soggy persona?

Guest Brother Mouzone

You don't CORRECT it.PREVENTION is better than the cure.Rings in your lips isn't moist its.......probably gay, and definately wierd.Moist is something different, similar to you banging on to that whore about how your eyelashes could curl back and touch your foreheadWhat steps if any has your dad taken to correct your soggy persona?

ton of bricks for space cowboy sign here please_____________

Guest DN Braund
lmfaoi see the edit aswellthis ones much better

Guest DN Braund

Headlock, and DDT
Get me, fam i would chokeslam, powerbomb, rockbottom..
wouldnt suggest the powerbomb due to the position nature and also wouldnt suggest the rock bottom due to confusion of the name by the moist child same can go for the choke slam. very suspect names.i would suggest the DDT... very non homo and effective.. straight on the noggin.

Headlock, and DDT
wouldnt suggest the powerbomb due to the position nature and also wouldnt suggest the rock bottom due to confusion of the name by the moist child same can go for the choke slam. very suspect names.i would suggest the DDT... very non homo and effective.. straight on the noggin.

shhh lmao

shhh lmao

Headlock, and DDT
wouldnt suggest the powerbomb due to the position nature and also wouldnt suggest the rock bottom due to confusion of the name by the moist child same can go for the choke slam. very suspect names.
he is dropping homosexual innuedos all over the gaffe, blatant faggotedit: jesus, never saw the sig.

Headlock, and DDT
wouldnt suggest the powerbomb due to the position nature and also wouldnt suggest the rock bottom due to confusion of the name by the moist child same can go for the choke slam. very suspect names.
he is dropping homosexual innuedos all over the gaffe, blatant faggotedit: jesus, never saw the sig.