Athiesm = Money???

Em Dott

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no question your a c*nt hair away from failure my boy.its funny to see you exercise ya fingers on a hype like anyone rates you for anything, ya notorious for being a c*nt on every level be it music, games or real life how do you become a failure in every aspect mate? if it was just one or maybe two then i could give you the benefit of the doubt but you out do ya self every time most people think your a prick, dont get me wrong im sure i aint loved but to be fair but then cu onsidering i give more real talk then ya own parents its not a thing. Dont even think mentioning the same old talk about 16 year olds etc is gonna get you any kinda rep people dont even rate you like that cuzzyyou my friend are a professional failure on every conceivable level and your the by product of a rape gone wrong.real talk

there is no question your a c*nt hair away from failure my boy.its funny to see you exercise ya fingers on a hype like anyone rates you for anything, ya notorious for being a c*nt on every level be it music, games or real life how do you become a failure in every aspect mate? if it was just one or maybe two then i could give you the benefit of the doubt but you out do ya self every time most people think your a prick, dont get me wrong im sure i aint loved but to be fair but then cu onsidering i give more real talk then ya own parents its not a thing. Dont even think mentioning the same old talk about 16 year olds etc is gonna get you any kinda rep people dont even rate you like that cuzzyyou my friend are a professional failure on every conceivable level and your the by product of a rape gone wrong.real talk
bare feelingswtf, i beg u dont talk about footballers when ur 30yrs old arguing with a 19yr old on the internet. one call to Chris Hansen and its a wrap for u sonlol @ being 30yrs old and dropping these bars, come on now fam. lol @ being 30 yrs old and talking bout e-ratingsur 30yrs old, wtf r u doin. log off

:lol:guys got me in stitches
the way you actually type makes me actually imagine a voice you do seem like such a prick you remind me of ashman after people start duppying him after page 5 of any topic and then you come with sh*t like this to go on like ya dont feel pathetic for that momenti meanthis is what you actually TYPED
I lie, i feel like Pac in 95."I dunno why they wanna kill me"
SMHgoing on like people place value on you every time you talk i feel like i should of beat up ya mum for lettin you roll on the floor.

lol @ being 30 yrs old and talking bout e-ratingsur 30yrs old, wtf r u doin. log off
how many times have you said this to me, gandaulf and even tfis this all that you can come up with and the joke is i aint 30 you misguided victim of knife crime jesus your a c*nt its like you aint got no sense in that rolo head of yours.go sit on ya dads face you d*ckward

does nino work or go uni or is vip2 his profession, f*ck*ng waste of space that chubby little muslim
unilol @ these twolol @ the guy *you know what I'm gonna say* talking #1 shook cat
what uni you go fat face
Kingstonwhen u gonna man up, stop getting scared of these e-threats??? u must be the biggest p*ssy in ur bits, can u confirm?

nino its not that your a c*nt thats the problem its the fact you continue to fight a loosing battle pretending that you aint one.
Its just the normal guys that try send for me pairing up (homos) Its nuffinOnes a 30yr old peadoOnes a JewOnes shook to ever show his face incase someone from the internet beats him up. :/

does nino work or go uni or is vip2 his profession, f*ck*ng waste of space that chubby little muslim
unilol @ these twolol @ the guy *you know what I'm gonna say* talking #1 shook cat
what uni you go fat face
Kingstonwhen u gonna man up, stop getting scared of these e-threats??? u must be the biggest p*ssy in ur bits, can u confirm?
what do you mean man up, nobody has threatened me you confused fat orickyou need to stop going uni and coming straight home to post on vip2, find a girl or suttin, get some friends I dunno