Athiesm = Money???

Em Dott

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nino, I don't know how you cope on the outside world on a serious note.You just remind me of that South Park episode about world Of Warcraft. Come like some fat spoilt yout who's mumsie runs up to your room everytime she hears heavy wheezing to feed your fat arse some more Oreo cookies and syrup.Get away from Vip2 once in a while. Furthermore, just get away from any type of internet connection.

Classic case of the bandwagon.
That's wat rsonist said but does that make him any less of a paedofile rapist?
Swear u were spotted in that Kimmy K at 14 thread so I'm not sure your allowed to mock Rsonist anymore.
saying id bang a 14 year old on the net and actually doing it are 2 different thing my dear lady
You're right actually. Saying you would knowingly bang a 14 yr old *shudders* and some1 unknowingly havin sex with a 15 yr old a very different. (u lose btw)

Swear u were spotted in that Kimmy K at 14 thread so I'm not sure your allowed to mock Rsonist anymore.
Everyone should cease mocking rsonist. I know what it's like to be lied to by an underage girl, you can't tell these things.

arrghh allow rsonist hes not a rapist just a straight up paedo
the girl was 15 so it was rape
yer but shes was on it so if they went court etc etc would it go down as rape?
It would go down as statutory rape.

saying id bang a 14 year old on the net and actually doing it are 2 different thing my dear lady
You're right actually. Saying you would knowingly bang a 14 yr old *shudders* and some1 unknowingly havin sex with a 15 yr old a very different. (u lose btw)
[rsonist] she didnt look 14[/rsonist]

[rsonist] she didnt look 14[/rsonist]
:huh: y did u do that? just leave it next time k? k

See the thing Nino, you seem to be what Nile from Uni Lyfe was based on.A guy that just wants to follow the crowd, has no real success with women so ends up looking to wife the local bosh, or in your case, just sits and posts on Vip2 all day long.The story was only updated yesterday so know yourself you bean head. :arrow:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: them print out, read and reflect statements there. simple yet more effective than the random, yet possibly regretable copulation that initiated your birth.