Em Dott

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ivan Drago
btw post count dnt mean sh*t tbh.
co signif post count was a sign for how much of a real goon u were id be in the millionsts4dkst or wotevaoowww
u jus killed my point with ur neekism.please refrain.
got a problem bled?

co signif post count was a sign for how much of a real goon u were id be in the millionsts4dkst or wotevaoowww
got a problem bled?
? lets solve it bled

aarrrrrrrrrrrggghhh here it goes
everybody out there go run and tellyour homeboys and homegirls its time for Kenan & Kelto keep you laughin in the afternoondont touch that dial or leave the roomcoz they always into sutin so fun and you dont wanna miss itits double k like 2 to get greatnessKenan & Kel or should say Kel & Kenanand you gotta watch Kenan coz, Kenan be schemingwith a plan or a plotto make it to the topbut they kindain the middle coz their always gettin caughtthis aint the hardy boys or a Nacy Drew misteryits jus Kenan & Kel in ur vicinityliek Sigred n Roy or Abott & CostelloMagic n Kareem or Pen & Tellersomebody's in trouble?aww here it goesON NICK NI NI NICK NI NI NICK NICK NICK
lmfao
lmfaonino is cool tbh just needs to quit his job at worldstarhiphop

Guest Ivan Drago
got a problem bled?
i pity u.
dem 1's where im supposed to ask whyf ur setup g

Guest Ivan Drago
got a problem bled?
i pity u.
are u sure THAT was the setup tho?
either dat was the setup or there was no setup imou cnt think outside the box like thatalie

Guest Ivan Drago
got a problem bled?
i pity u.
are u sure THAT was the setup tho?
either dat was the setup or there was no setup imou cnt think outside the box like thatalie
the trick is to think soo far inside the box that ur adversaries cant see ur intentions.be careful plyr
your arms are too short to box with god and thats not even a short jokesnm king

is nino, rezeiw(sp)?
yes
who was u b4 that?cos i swear you joined after Vip2 f*cked up and u only posted in the EDand now your a FBO and I see you swan around like your jack the biscuit (not sending)Plus why the f*ck was FBO status removed (not like it means anything <_< )
I was here from day was SXCBOI89, YOUNGA MERKSTAlol @ Jack the biscuit. is that the same ting as the dogs bollocks?Who was you before?

is nino, rezeiw(sp)?
yes
who was u b4 that?cos i swear you joined after Vip2 f*cked up and u only posted in the EDand now your a FBO and I see you swan around like your jack the biscuit (not sending)Plus why the f*ck was FBO status removed (not like it means anything <_< )
I was here from day was SXCBOI89, YOUNGA MERKSTAlol @ Jack the biscuit. is that the same ting as the dogs bollocks?Who was you before?
I CThought you was one of these punks who come now and again trying their luck... now I know I was mistakenI was mainman b4

is nino, rezeiw(sp)?
yes
I CThought you was one of these punks who come now and again trying their luck... now I know I was mistakenI was mainman b4
zeen