Premier League Week 11 Topic & European Football

Admin.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeses christ wtf is going on.Both our CBs have been distinctly average all season smh.PRAYING TO GOD WE DONT SPEND MORE THAN 12M ON TEVEZ HE CAN JUST f*ck OFF
rio has been our best player so far this season imohes had 2 bad games not even games...2 bad moments
C/S

LOL @ Chelsea bringin hull back down to earth on wedneday.How the f*ck manutd and arsenal struggled against them i dont know.____ >>> Arsenal.
We dominated but got complacent, we didn't struggle.We should have scored at least 7 or 8, CR7 should have had four at least, Berba and Rooney should have got a couple each too.
Scoreline tells me something different.I dont care.. conceading 3 goals at home to HULL.. is a slip.
If the scoreline is where you get your analysis from then you are clueless.

How are Man Utd fans complaining aout missing chances like they should have to score 7 goals to comfortably beat HULL f*ck*ng CITY?Up front is not where your problems lie.
The problem is we stepped off and allowed them in to the game.Yeah defensively we should have done better no doubting that but when you see the chances we had and had we not sit off them for periods Hull would never have scored 3.Ever heard of attack the best form of defence Logan?

Jeses christ wtf is going on.Both our CBs have been distinctly average all season smh.PRAYING TO GOD WE DONT SPEND MORE THAN 12M ON TEVEZ HE CAN JUST f*ck OFF
rio has been our best player so far this season imohes had 2 bad games not even games...2 bad moments
Your right tbf im just pissed off, weve won yet I feel like weve lost its a joke.

LOL @ Chelsea bringin hull back down to earth on wedneday.How the f*ck manutd and arsenal struggled against them i dont know.____ >>> Arsenal.
We dominated but got complacent, we didn't struggle.We should have scored at least 7 or 8, CR7 should have had four at least, Berba and Rooney should have got a couple each too.
Scoreline tells me something different.I dont care.. conceading 3 goals at home to HULL.. is a slip.
If the scoreline is where you get your analysis from then you are clueless.
Clueless?Anyone will tell you MANCHESTER UTD. shouldnt be conceading 3 goals at home to HULL CITY.Dont care how good you lot played. Thats still bad.

The Waiter's put out a strong team still. Keeping it consistant.Would you prefer Babel in for Kuyt/Riera though?
The squad is strong ,no?We have a lot of kwalatee and the players are full of confidence so as long as we stay focassed i think we can win the game.