Premier League Week 11 Topic & European Football

Admin.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not pleased at all with the result. This was a game we should've won easily, had 2 great chances in the first half yet some how Robin missed both (sooner Eduardo is back the better!). It's all well and good we can knock the ball around teams playing pretty triangles but when theres nothing at the end to show of it, you begin to think "What's the point?". I would've loved a scrappy 1-0 tonight after the recent run we've been on but nope.The performance was improved since the weekend but it's not enough.Fabregas needs a better central midfield partner.

DAMN!we should have won that game at the end.we should have won that game overall.just didn't get the breaks we deserved.the team SAF picked should have disposed of Celtic tbh.the only surprise for me was Tevez playing upfront on his own.Celtic have to be one of the WORST CL teams at the mo.the football they play is appauling.scored in the first 20mins and decided to [josemourinho]PARK THE BUSS[/josemourinho]our next game is a tuffy.

Good second half pressure Tevez was unlucky to be subbed, looking even more likely that he'll be off next summer Ronaldo was the driving force he showed real urgency satisfied with the result seeing as Celtic don't really lose at home in Europe even though we should've won this game was screaming out for Your Rvn type striker someone who would just lurk in the box and pick of the scraps If we don't sign Tevez i hope we bring in someone with real predetor instincts Bring on Saturday

this game was screaming out for Your Rvn type striker someone who would just lurk in the box and pick of the scraps If we don't sign Tevez i hope we bring in someone with real predetor instincts
nah we don't need one of those.Tevez will suffice imo.And Berbs will get his fair share of tap ins down the line.