Getting my new car on disability on wednesday..

Rothschild

did you not read or understand my postu lied before and said you PASSED the physicaland that you didnt get hired cos you werent african
Maybe it is you that misunderstood my post back then.I said that I applied along side my cousin who got the job and he said that an African with a walking stick (and apparently someone in a much worse condition than me) got the job and works with my cousin.So, basically I was saying that if this other person was worse than me, then how can this decision be justified by saying that I do not meet medical standards yet an African that is worse off does.READ PROPERLY PLEASE.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LucaPiano

What the f*ck do you mean FAIR PLAY to him.YOUR MUM, YOUR DAD, YOUR WORKING SIBLINGS ARE PAYING FOR THIS GUY TO GET FREE STUFF WHEN THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM..about fair play, SMFH

Guest LucaPiano

There are actuall CHILDREN in need out there , and because of people like ASHMAN the proper people in need are not getting the funding, unemployment is rising everyday and more people breed kids that grow up to sit on there arse all day which the government have to put up tax to pay for there misdemeaners whilst thats going on our government cant get enough funding together to help the real people in need.

There are actuall CHILDREN in need out there , and because of people like ASHMAN the proper people in need are not getting the funding, unemployment is rising everyday and more people breed kids that grow up to sit on there arse all day which the government have to put up tax to pay for there misdemeaners whilst thats going on our government cant get enough funding together to help the real people in need.
No.Get your facts right.The culture of 'lazy Brits' emerged as this country sold off and gave away all our industry to foreigners and we then lacked in skills so we became overloaded by skilled immigrants. Then eventually, this country forgot to focus on the youth and help give them the skills necessary to get back up and now we are dependant on immigrants as we are not skilled to carry out the work.British people have been put last in work, in housing and in opportunity.It is the government that should be blamed for their foreign competence and political nose diving into foreign affairs and then displaying lack of concern regarding those that were born and bred in this country.Don't blame me. I have always tried and I still am. Like I said, I am on my way to Uni.What are you doing son?Living at home with your mum, smoking weed, doing nothing, on a College course to get EMA?Joker.

Ashman gets a new 15k car, whilst 8yo peter around the corner is suffering with lukemia and can't get the funding for a new transplant.GREAT
Ashman gets a new car because the NHS failed to ACT and fix my problem when I approached them.Why's that? would it cost the NHS too much to operate on me when they are operating freely on immigrants?OKPeter round the corner?What about Afghan slag in her mansion?OH THAT'S OK ISN'T IT!SHE IS FOREIGN!WE MUST HELP HER!and it is this attitude that is also the attitude of the government that has led this country into turmoil.suck your mum.

Guest LucaPiano
No.Get your facts right.The culture of 'lazy Brits' emerged as this country sold off and gave away all our industry to foreigners and we then lacked in skills so we became overloaded by skilled immigrants. Then eventually, this country forgot to focus on the youth and help give them the skills necessary to get back up and now we are dependant on immigrants as we are not skilled to carry out the work.British people have been put last in work, in housing and in opportunity.It is the government that should be blamed for their foreign competence and political nose diving into foreign affairs and then displaying lack of concern regarding those that were born and bred in this country.Don't blame me. I have always tried and I still am. Like I said, I am on my way to Uni.What are you doing son?Living at home with your mum, smoking weed, doing nothing, on a College course to get EMA?Joker.
RACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACISTRACIST

Why are so many hating?at the end of the day Ash is beating the system & gettin the freebies that most of you would probably apply for if you was in his situationhe should have kept quiet about it thoughfair play to him
end of the day hes disabled, let him have 24/7 bupa health care callout for all i carebut he is an undercover racistat least be blunt about it
I am not an undercover racist at all and I don't have to justify myself to you because you're black.

Guest LucaPiano

Thunderclap;You claim to be mental and Ashman claims to be physicaly unfit for work... your not dieng its because your just lazy, there is no drive or ambition in both of your lives and you will always want the easy way out.There is thousands of people who got illnesses, i know a women who has cancer but she gets up in the morning, goes out and works from 9-5 to put food on her table and to contribute to putting food on your table... it puts things into perspective and you really do look small and weak out here. I really don't think there has been a strong natured influence down your family tree at all which definatley shows on your output in life.

Thunderclap;You claim to be mental and Ashman claims to be physicaly unfit for work... your not dieng its because your just lazy, there is no drive or ambition in both of your lives and you will always want the easy way out.There is thousands of people who got illnesses, i know a women who has cancer but she gets up in the morning, goes out and works from 9-5 to put food on her table and to contribute to putting food on your table... it puts things into perspective and you really do look small and weak out here. I really don't think there has been a strong natured influence down your family tree at all which definatley shows on your output in life.
Waste talk.Like I have stressed, I am heading for Uni next year AND I HAVE A DISABILITY.Therefore, I am ambitious and I am doing somethingrememberStudent GovernorStudents' Union PresidentTop of my classWorking along side MPs right nowNo drive yeah?Joker.What's your story?

In regards to the people who reply in this topic I'm sure we'd all much rather be us and have our potential lives than them two with that car and those poor kids they're attempting to bring up that's all I'm saying. Keep your sh*t spaceship, I hope your back condition gets worse and you can't even drive it because that's what will happen, I hope you realise. All the hate filled thoughts and all the lies you and your wife have had will all come crashing back to you when you're bed ridden, Ceazy has left you for a black man and your kids are out on the streets looking like tramps, never being able to actually look up to either of you calling your ex wives new man Daddy because she won't let you see them. Tenner that happens within the next 5-10 years.

Guest LucaPiano
The jealousy in here is A LOT. LOL.
We are jealous? how can we be jealous when we pay your course fees at college, put food on your childrens plate, give you a disposable income.You should be jealous of how we be living out here'Hope this helps. ta

They care. I didn't even need to stress that, the replies here says it all. Roll on the floor laughing.99.8% of this forum live at home with their stinking, fat mother perhaps on a college course they are only on because their stinking, fat mum said so and only attend a day a week to get the EMA. The remaining six are at home smoking weed infront of VIP2 constantly hitting the refresh key, waste.Now I aint saying I live like a king or anything but seriously my situation > any of yours. Piss myself laughing.

Guest LucaPiano

I can smell the whiff of anger in your posts, it hurts you that you cant stand on your own two feet and protect you family and you would much rather need the public to do it for you...bless.. your still only a child your self imo

Now I aint saying I live like a king or anything but seriously my situation > any of yours. Piss myself laughing.
you truly are a deluded c*nt if you actually believe thatits the boasting thats pissing people off and its their fat stinking mums that are paying for the fortunate situation your in

We are jealous? how can we be jealous when we pay your course fees at college, put food on your childrens plate, give you a disposable income.You should be jealous of how we be living out here'Hope this helps. ta
Jealous of your pityful life?No thank YOU. You carry on slaving away, cleaning toilets, getting acne from the grease in McDonalds, hands aching, stressed, all that's left of the day is to browse VIP forums for a while until you go to bed until you wake up the next day - GROUND HOG DAY to you. LOL. We use your wages to our disposal. My wife goes on a monthly shopping spree with £250, what do you have? LOL. After bills, grocery shopping and so on we have approx £180 to muck about with every week. Some fit, working people don't have that after rent, bills, etc, it's a shame actually. Slave to the system. I'm studying, I don't care who's paying I'm still studying. I AM DISABLED. I think people here deserve my allowance too if they fail to grasp that simple concept.Anyway you keep looking forward to your weekend. Laugh out loud.

Guest LucaPiano
Jealous of your pityful life?No thank YOU. You carry on slaving away, cleaning toilets, getting acne from the grease in McDonalds, hands aching, stressed, all that's left of the day is to browse VIP forums for a while until you go to bed until you wake up the next day - GROUND HOG DAY to you. LOL. We use your wages to our disposal. My wife goes on a monthly shopping spree with £250, what do you have? LOL. After bills, grocery shopping and so on we have approx £180 to muck about with every week. Some fit, working people don't have that after rent, bills, etc, it's a shame actually. Slave to the system. I'm studying, I don't care who's paying I'm still studying. I AM DISABLED. I think people here deserve my allowance too if they fail to grasp that simple concept.Anyway you keep looking forward to your weekend. Laugh out loud.
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBRUFFFFFI EARN £250 A DAY ON THE HORSESBEG YOU RELAX NOW