Getting my new car on disability on wednesday..

Rothschild

I'm not bothered. It aint really a lifestyle I want to keep but hey, I've got a disability and no choice. I've applied for MANY jobs but NOT ONE of them would employ me on medical grounds. I guess that has something with the culture we live in today where everyone sues everyone else.Allow having it in for me. I have tried.
So the moral of this story is don't come onto an internet forum where you are known as a c*nt and brag about a spaceship. Because in reality you hate your life, you despise not being able to provide for your own family and your kids are being brought up with other peoples tax contributions.
I think YOU are in more despise than me. LOL.I don't hate my life at all. It's BRILLIANT. I get everything on a plate. Laugh my ass off. You do the grafting for me.Living for the weekend and sh*t. LOL just LOL.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not bothered. It aint really a lifestyle I want to keep but hey, I've got a disability and no choice. I've applied for MANY jobs but NOT ONE of them would employ me on medical grounds. I guess that has something with the culture we live in today where everyone sues everyone else.Allow having it in for me. I have tried.
So the moral of this story is don't come onto an internet forum where you are known as a c*nt and brag about a spaceship. Because in reality you hate your life, you despise not being able to provide for your own family and your kids are being brought up with other peoples tax contributions.
I think YOU are in more despise than me. LOL.I don't hate my life at all. It's BRILLIANT. I get everything on a plate. Laugh my ass off. You do the grafting for me.Living for the weekend and sh*t. LOL just LOL.
I'll never be doing any grafting for you, I'll be doing it so I can say that the stuff in MY house, the food in my belly, the clothes on my kids backs were all BOUGHT AND PAID FOR by me. Not benefits.

f*ck it, I am so damned pissed.I am gonna give Ashman some props right now.Guy talks about how economics dictate that he must be part of the lower classes/poor, all bullshit. But this guy knows how to abuse the system.While muggins here has to pay a proportion of the rent on a council property shared with my mother while being a uni student, while this twat has a free yard, a ps3, a plasma screen, a free whip, a wife on the social and two kids they don't pay a dime to support.Ashman write a guide to scrounging or something. I'll cop.You can call it the 'dummies guide to scrounging - twat edition'.

Nope. It came from B&Q Old Kent Road £2 a roll down from £9.99, bargain. Got a cab back with your money still. LOL. I know the one you're talking about though, saw it in the quid shop, navy blue simular pattern but cheap and thin. You must have BOUGHT it yourself to remember. Hard times eh?
No I just remember seeing it in there. It's nice though don't get me wrong. You didn't get a cab back with my money though.

Ummm. It IS a feature wall. It's only one wall thus it is a feature wall. Is it not?Do you like my sons room or is it a "bit loud"?
I know what you have now is a feature wall. But you were mentioning doing all your walls, which is why I said feature walls are much nicer? No your sons room is cute.

f*ck it, I am so damned pissed.I am gonna give Ashman some props right now.Guy talks about how economics dictate that he must be part of the lower classes/poor, all bullshit. But this guy knows how to abuse the system.While muggins here has to pay a proportion of the rent on a council property shared with my mother while being a uni student, while this twat has a free yard, a ps3, a plasma screen, a free whip, a wife on the social and two kids they don't pay a dime to support.Ashman write a guide to scrounging or something. I'll cop.You can call it the 'dummies guide to scrounging - twat edition'.
lol

Guest LucaPiano

trust me, you can't beat the system.... they let things ride out to gain a thick booklet on your events that cant be rivaled in court.the systems smart trust me, you'd be a fool to play it