Getting my new car on disability on wednesday..

Rothschild

My sis is getting a whip on this scheme aswelleither a 58 plate, Corsa, New Fiesta or PoloGonna Push it until she gets her license & Before people start chatting sh*t my sister has sickle cell shes not sum handicap spastic
I bet not a soul in here says anything about her. Thing is though, even if I do decide to go back to work, I still get this sh*t. It's like a lottery win. Ceazy's right, we always fall on our feet.
Your blind. It's because you are serial abuser of immigrants who do it and an abuser of the system. You rub people's noses in it like you want a reaction

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
LMFAO @ Admin putting 'spastics day out'.Pure jealousy.
He does look like a spastic though, you can't deny that.I know you're his missus & ting, but you've got eyes.

I've only read part of the topic, and if he is entitled to it then whatever.BUT how does being disabled entitle you to a brand new free car, plus no mot, no insurance, no tax and no congestion charge? I don't understand. Just cos your disabled why should congestion charge be free? This country is f*cked.