Getting my new car on disability on wednesday..

Rothschild

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DN Braund
i'd rather walk in a hurricane than get handouts tbh
Bullshit...If you are entitled to something, you get it.Don't give me that crap Braundy boy.Hardly handouts.. I need to get about.
entitled to what? uve been on benefits all ur life n u even went in the sun sayin u split up so ud get more P'swhy do you need a car? if ur back's bad why dont u get a freedom pass n get the bus and train

i'd rather walk in a hurricane than get handouts tbh
Bullshit...If you are entitled to something, you get it.Don't give me that crap Braundy boy.Hardly handouts.. I need to get about.
entitled to what? uve been on benefits all ur life n u even went in the sun sayin u split up so ud get more P'swhy do you need a car? if ur back's bad why dont u get a freedom pass n get the bus and train
I've already got a freedom pass actually.I am entitled to that as well!

anyways good luck to ashman vip2 would like to wish you the best in all your future endevours.he cant help that hes from south/

swear ur in bare debtwhy not shot this car fast n pay off your debtbut u wont while u got people knocking at your mums yard
LMFAO @ you giving me financial advice.I could teach you a trick or two my boy.
im not in debt ive never had a negative bank balanceu cud teach me what exactly?how to stop debt collectors knocking on my mums house?kooli'll wait for that book

aint u the same guy who keeps moaning bout immigrants coming here to WORK? an ur here braggin bout gettin a free car on disability? ? ?if i've mistaken u for someone else my bad.. if not then.. u aint serious
f*ck off you retard.I am registered disabled and am entitled.
u can be registered disabled or faking it for all i care the point is, u r not capable of doing the work which the immigrants u complain so much about actually do..ur "free" car is being paid for from everyones taxes, including these immigrants...if ur able bodied and want to hate them then i could agree with u more cos at least u could say that u can do the job their doing just as good, but u cant can u? so u should stfu and sit down (if u aint already)coloured ppl and immigrants contribute alot to this country and u should be grateful..look at it like this; the roads u roll around on, the building u live in, the buses u ride (b4 wednesday of course), the ramp in which u use at the disability claims office at some point have probably been worked on or operated by coloured people/ immigrants so for that in itself u should be grateful.. im not prepared to argue with such a small minded retard like urself, ur time is better spent trying to get urself out of debt, balancing and rotating ur tyres or competing in messy food contests

Oh yeah...I need to get my wheel chair out sometimes.Nino Brown, who is a bosh? your mum?
na, ur wife still. I heard she f*cked bare man from the internet. Imagine what shes done irl :wacko: scary init
I f*cked bare skets from the net including your mum so what's the difference?
lol, ur emotional.man wifed some slosh= instant failshes from the internet= epic failshe has casual sex with people from the internet= boyyyyy....mans got kids with her= mw9pbs.gif