Best protein shake?

dotcomma

i use the zerocarb one too. its on sale in uk as well. theres alot of hype around protein shakesdont get caught up in the hype. Gaspari doesnt work wonders, nor does synergy. all you need to understand is the use of protein musclebuilding then no one can BS you with overpriced lies.

theres alot of hype around protein shakesdont get caught up in the hype. Gaspari doesnt work wonders, nor does synergy. all you need to understand is the use of protein musclebuilding then no one can BS you with overpriced lies.
This tbh imo irl
nigga please synergy got me big/strong.

what does that mean?protein shakes are useless?
no, but when someone says a certain protein shake got him big, thats just bullshit.there are types of protein, and once you're taking the right type you're settled.whey isolate is the best type of protein for example.. and once you're taking enough of itwith the right mix of training and diet, you dont need to listen to gimmicks like "timed-release protein" or "supercharged protein with XdA2000" . these extra gimmicks are the ones that cost so much more.plus, it makes people jump around from one shake to another looking for that perfect one that doesnt exist. so learn what protein does and what amount you need/day to achieve the weight you want and thats all you need there are some articles on many of these designer proteins and creatines, and how they talk alot of bullshit in what they have in them ......for example few yrs ago there was this liquid creatine everyone was going crazy about. its cost about #45.00 for a small 30ml bottle.they said you put drops under your tounge and ur ready to go, some new tech blah blah. i know pple who used it and swore it was working wonders for them claiming they were lifting heavier and veins popping. this product later got pulled from stores cos it was discovered it was 90% sweetener than creatine. if you stayed using the normal creatine u buy for 20.00 in a 1kg tub you would achieve the exact same thing. its called a placebo effect. the articles i read specifically mentioned Muscle Milk and some gaspari products. i was on a friend's comp but will look for them. all i need is 125gm of protein/day for my bodyweight with any decent protein thats gimmick free is me and i've made massive gains just from that.

That's why I moved off ON 100% Whey, coz even though it's good, I got exactly the same thing (only difference this one being 100% pure Whey Isolate rather than 80 or 90%) and its the same price for the same size. More servings as well.That plus ultra fine ground oats to add carbs during the day time is me. Guys in the gym were telling me "ahh get true mass get true mass" for some bumpage price and small servings per tub. But like Carpe said it aint the shake thats making me bigger its the diet overall and the proper training.

theres alot of hype around protein shakesdont get caught up in the hype. Gaspari doesnt work wonders, nor does synergy. all you need to understand is the use of protein musclebuilding then no one can BS you with overpriced lies.
This tbh imo irl
I'm not having NONE of that....shiiiiiiiit!!!You man not heard about dat dere celltech...

This tbh imo irl
I'm not having NONE of that....shiiiiiiiit!!!You man not heard about dat dere celltech...
exactlycell techsynergyjack3dsizeonand now gaspary myofusionhave all got my and my brahs swole.but oh well haters gotta hate.but on a serious note you cant say gaspari/reflex/ON are hype because they are actually one of the cheapest protein powders available (apart from myprotein)

use this as your protein intake calculator. at least 60% of the protein you take per day should be from food thohttp://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/caltp.htm
Problem is that assumes you know what your intake rate should be. I think just getting 1g of protein for every pound you weigh is a better guide for bulking.

My bro is ADAMANTLY against protein shakes.Thinks they're the biggest waste of money and time going.He actually explained to me in fully ages ago.Basically said doctors and nutritionists effectively laugh at people who buy these, and continue to churn them out for easy money.Will ask him to give me the rundown again and post it in here.

My bro is ADAMANTLY against protein shakes.Thinks they're the biggest waste of money and time going.He actually explained to me in fully ages ago.Basically said doctors and nutritionists effectively laugh at people who buy these, and continue to churn them out for easy money.Will ask him to give me the rundown again and post it in here.
I laugh at people that say they don't get you big. Coz they got me big.

I laugh at people that say they don't get you big. Coz they got me big.
x 2lol & getting advice from doctors when it comes to gym

He's got an intercalated BSc in nutrition as well as being a doctor.But regardless.I would still rather take advice from someone with his credentials than a website with nothing but google enthusiasts like bodybuilding.comI've never met someone more qualified on any of the science behind this than highschool, that didn't have anything to gain by endorsing stuff like this, that actually agrees on the merits of it.

He's got an intercalated BSc in nutrition as well as being a doctor.But regardless.I would still rather take advice from someone with his credentials than a website with nothing but google enthusiasts like bodybuilding.comI've never met someone more qualified on any of the science behind this than highschool, that didn't have anything to gain by endorsing stuff like this, that actually agrees on the merits of it.
k but wat was the rationale behind him saying that?