Best protein shake?

dotcomma

• 2 weeks later...

for my next purchase which is better, phd synergy or phd pharma wheyim currently on nlarge2, but want to mix it up and buy something with more servingsive had synergy before and it was good, and really shaped up and strength, muscle size and definition was on point,whats the pharma whey saying? what differences will i see compared to synergy?

bare people have recommended synergy to me.i'm yet to purchase and try it.kahuna where do you get yours from? (cheapest place)
monster supplements for £36, if u get some dont get the strawberry its horrible and thickens up like angle delight when u mix it, the chocolate cookie is the best tasting protein powder ive tasted.

Guest Flat Ericó
i need some protein!muscles hurt for days sometimeswhich is actually the best one? i will buy it now
ABB-EXX.jpgthis four times a day. why don't u post much anymore?
im back nowdecided not to get one of these ill just eat a can of tuna or something

Guest TimeBomb

whats the best 1 if ur not a hardcore gym user? most of my training takes place on the ice and lately i been burning alot of weight and not putting it back....

whats the best 1 if ur not a hardcore gym user? most of my training takes place on the ice and lately i been burning alot of weight and not putting it back....
Then I would say get a gainer. N Large or Synergy or Pharma Gain. I have no idea about Synergy so I can only recommend N Large and Pharma Gain.I'm back on N Large now. So happy to have a reasonable tasting shake again. Pharma Gain tastes so fake!

Then I would say get a gainer. N Large or Synergy or Pharma Gain. I have no idea about Synergy so I can only recommend N Large and Pharma Gain.I'm back on N Large now. So happy to have a reasonable tasting shake again. Pharma Gain tastes so fake!
i actually really lke the taste of nlarge vanilla, but ive got to have half measures of it, a full one at once is a bit too muchsynergy is really good has some creatine in, have it before and after a work out and after a few weeks i felt pumped. im gonna get back on this when ive finished my nlarge

Chale, I bought it by mistake. Was meant to buy strawberry when you showed me about the 6lb discounted one, but forgot to select strawberry. Now it feels like it is taking forever.And check your PMs.

100% optimum nutrition gold standardbest there is. if ur bulking add 2 scoops of oats and a banana plus 500-600ml milk.N large was good but made me sh*t nicely every 2-3 hours.Synergy, got some nice gains in both mass and strength but bloated me up/made me sh*t liquid.