Best protein shake?

dotcomma

The logic is simple, to see what difference it makes to ME - While I use it, while I don't, and when I bring it back.

People argue over whats better protein from supplement form or whole foods...

Largely people say it makes no difference... but what if years from now they are wrong...

People argue are supplements a con/waste of money/you don't need them...

How you gonna know this eitherway for your body, if you don't work that out for yourself?

Like I said before my attitude to the gym is gather all the knowledge, but then see what works for me.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Jumped on this after my last batch of ON Gold ran out

http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk/sports-supplements-whey-protein-optimum-health-ultimate-whey-protein-2-25kg#.UqG-kvRdU34

Read a few reviews and thought why not. It's working very nice for me, £27 for 75 serving is unbeatable, seeing solid results. Going by the reviews I wouldn't f*ck with it unless you've got a blender though.

Got the vanilla flavor and it isn't too bad, double scoop after training session = 42g Protein, decent.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

all these maximuscle nonsense shakes are  just mainstream sh*t

get undercover less marketed ones

come on brah I cant be taking advice off you

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/abb/xxl.htmlf*ck*ng hell.That sh*t is f*cked. Half the recommended daily intake of an adult yet there's only about 10 servings per container.LMFAOAnd you took that sh*t about 3/4 times a day? Damn.

cuzin 1 shake yeah1 shakethere is TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHT G OF CARBSHE WAS CONSUMING ALMOST 1K CARBS PER DAY

So u eat no food?Only shakes?lmfao

Not even trying to knock your hustle fam but LMFAO @ those quotes.I don't even understand how you have put on hardly any weight with those shakes. You wouldn't even need to eat as much as someone like me with that.

I know there is better value for money than maximuscle, but will try this out as was recommended to me and then go from there