Best protein shake?

dotcomma

I'm not really seeing results. My girl says my arms and chest are looking bigger than before but whatever. I think I'm one of those unfortunate guys that has a stupidly high metabolism.
Nah it's probably cos you look at yourself in the mirror everyday and so you never see any difference.If you was to bang weights for a set amount of time and never look in the mirror the whole time, you'd notice a massive difference when you finally saw yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

WOY. My new shipment of Pharma-Gain has showed up! Been rationing myself to two scoops after a workout for a few days now. Not the end of the world. Can't say I've missed the protein farts. Being able to walk around freely and not feel constantly constipated has been fun. Can't wait to box these two tubs off, be 95KG and stop drinking the sh*t.

What are the other flavours of N Large 2 saying? Mine needs to be replaced since it's almost finished and I want to try something different. Bear in mind I mix it with water and not milk.In fact, just saw it says all are out of stock. Any idea how often they re-up?

Oi Titan, don't use monstersupps for N large this month. There's some offer on discountsupplements. They were doing the 6lb tub for £20. Think it's £25 now but that's still a good deal. Go have a look.
Just seen it. Site fully legit?Oh yeah, what is chocolate saying or should I get Strawberry? Want to try something else rather than get vanilla again.