Best protein shake?

dotcomma

ImHim, I mean absolutely no offence, but after that shake you said you use, I'm a little sceptical of your advice.
i mean obviously everyone is different, and their metabolic rate is also... but wot im tryna say is things would be different for myself if i was eating plenty and if i carried on taking my abb extreme xxl but i found it hard.. so now im going to the gym on a normal tip and waiting for more money to come tru so i can re-buyits not easy

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/abb/xxl.htmlf*ck*ng hell.That sh*t is f*cked. Half the recommended daily intake of an adult yet there's only about 10 servings per container.LMFAOAnd you took that sh*t about 3/4 times a day? Damn.
cuzin 1 shake yeah1 shakethere is TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHT G OF CARBSHE WAS CONSUMING ALMOST 1K CARBS PER DAY

i didnt realise that for this in conjuction ur fridge/cubbord/wardrobe or wotever needs to be STAKKKKD WITH MUNCH!!!if u are just taking the abb extrreme xxl and going gym, it can work, but personally i believe the results will be fewer u need solid foodme for example i have seen change , as i said ive gained nearly half a stone in like... 3 weeks and i can see added muscle masssummer 09 >>>>>>>

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/abb/xxl.htmlf*ck*ng hell.That sh*t is f*cked. Half the recommended daily intake of an adult yet there's only about 10 servings per container.LMFAOAnd you took that sh*t about 3/4 times a day? Damn.
cuzin 1 shake yeah1 shakethere is TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHT G OF CARBSHE WAS CONSUMING ALMOST 1K CARBS PER DAY
So u eat no food?Only shakes?lmfao
Not even trying to knock your hustle fam but LMFAO @ those quotes.I don't even understand how you have put on hardly any weight with those shakes. You wouldn't even need to eat as much as someone like me with that.

LMFAO! Sum legendary sh*t going down in here! A Bit Better, the creatine i take says u should have about 4 grams half an hour before hitting the gym do a couple months on. a month off. Also if u get creatine monohydrate u need to create an insulin spike in ur diet to make sure it all gets absorbed.

laughing_dog.jpg

laughing_dog.jpg
bgbraeg!

KNG\AFVLEFHGTRFHTAERNJT5ARFNBDBNAH, I FEEL BAD, BUT MANNY IS MAKING ME f*ck*ng CREASEImHim, I tinhk you should get one not so carb heavy and just eat proper meals around it and only have like one a day and just do press ups and chin ups or better yet go gym. Keep up the hard work and it will pay off.

ARRIIIIIIVED! Got two lots of the PhD gainer and one tub of their creatine. It is Creatine Monoyhdrate BMC so explain this insulin spike crap please. It doesn't say anything about it on the tub.
the higher ur insuline levels, the easier it is for the creatine to be absorbed, create one by increasing ur blood sugar levels with simple sugars, it would be best to google it tbh.

ARRIIIIIIVED! Got two lots of the PhD gainer and one tub of their creatine. It is Creatine Monoyhdrate BMC so explain this insulin spike crap please. It doesn't say anything about it on the tub.
stuff like that is tricky... did u say its tablets or pwder?

That sounds like a surefire way to fall asleep at work. And I don't need any help doing that.
lol, if u take it with a mass gainer with high levels of carbs that will quickly be absorbed (due to it being in liquid form) i think that will increase ur insulin levels, so take mass gainer, wait 10-15 mins, take creatine. I don't think it's 100% essential tho but i'm sure i read that almost 50% of any creatine monohydrate u take gets passed straight back out in ur piss, so it's best to maximise the amount u use. Oh, and drink plenty of water coz it makes u so thirsty!P.s, if anyone else is reading this and thinking "wtf is this moron talking about?" feel free to drop some knowledge coz i'm only going off what other ppl have told me.

stuff like that is tricky... did u say its tablets or pwder?
Powder. Googled this insulin spike thing today... By the sounds of it, if I mix it into my shake I should be fine.

Started the loading phase for my creatine yesterday. Gonna be having two shakes on gym days and one on non gym days. Going to be doing a lot. Gotta go hard at the gym for the next few weeks as I have training camp coming up and need to be in peak physical condition.Will weigh myself in the morning and keep you lot updated of gains and strength increases.