Best protein shake?

dotcomma

Started the loading phase for my creatine yesterday. Gonna be having two shakes on gym days and one on non gym days. Going to be doing a lot. Gotta go hard at the gym for the next few weeks as I have training camp coming up and need to be in peak physical condition.Will weigh myself in the morning and keep you lot updated of gains and strength increases.
tell me if it makes u ridiculously thirsty!

What the f*ck is this sh*t!? Had 3 scoops (the max) with milk for breakfast. Was the thickest f*ck*ng shake I've ever had. Was like drinking half-melted ice cream! Had two scoops with water after my work out and it was still too f*ck*ng thick. And it taste synthetic and too rich. Finishing the shakes is a chore which I never found it to be with N-Large.f*ck*ng pissed. Gonna make bulking so much more effort.

What the f*ck is this sh*t!? Had 3 scoops (the max) with milk for breakfast. Was the thickest f*ck*ng shake I've ever had. Was like drinking half-melted ice cream! Had two scoops with water after my work out and it was still too f*ck*ng thick. And it taste synthetic and too rich. Finishing the shakes is a chore which I never found it to be with N-Large.f*ck*ng pissed. Gonna make bulking so much more effort.
wot shake is this...?

yep i used to take a protein/creatine mixed shake with milkvery thick.u need to just gulp it down bled

I have plain. Maybe it's a bit over the top but i think if ur gonna have 2 of these a day it's probably best if u minimise the amount of flavourings/colour enhancers etc... in ur diet.
WTF is plain!? I've never seen a "plain" N Large 2!
oh, i didn't realise u were talking about a specific brand, I meant just plain whey protein, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm pretty confused about this stuff.so is Pro Lab N Large2 recommended?I was browsing through the monstersupplements website and there are many conflicting reviews on the other products of the same brand. Accusations of the site being affiliated with the product company etc....

I don't believe that's true at all. Mainly because I've seen one of the guys from monstersupplements answering questions on there recommend PhD Pharma Gain over N Large 2.
just read some more reviews and they are all on the opposite ends of the scale, one being monstrous levels of farts etci already fart like a wind farm. Can't be going super saiyan with that sh*t in the office. It already stinks in their with the fat unwashed programmers, lol.might end up going with the N Large2.

That is not true about the milk. The strawberry at least goes with water or milk.Revs, the farts are part and parcel with the protein. Get used to it. I've come to accept it. I'm currently on PhD Pharma Gain and getting pretty good gains but I got good initial gains off N Large 2 as well so you can use that.

If u wanna take n large 2 do cardio about 2 times a week, cos that sh*t is packed with sugars etc. i gained a bit of fat from it last time.read a few reviews of pharma gain and it looks like its f*ck*ng hard to mix and always gives ppl the shits.i recommend muscle milk, or just make ur own weight gainer2 scoops oats1 scoop whey600ml milkbananadone.

If u wanna take n large 2 do cardio about 2 times a week, cos that sh*t is packed with sugars etc. i gained a bit of fat from it last time.read a few reviews of pharma gain and it looks like its f*ck*ng hard to mix and always gives ppl the shits.
I haven't had the shits at all. Would probably say it's had the opposite effect. And it can be a bit sh*t to mix. I usually have bits stuck at the bottom. Not a lot at all but it's there 80% of the time.

i'm pretty confused about this stuff.so is Pro Lab N Large2 recommended?I was browsing through the monstersupplements website and there are many conflicting reviews on the other products of the same brand. Accusations of the site being affiliated with the product company etc....
Yeah i noticed that, monster supplements have been hyping phd for about a yeat now.Some reviews are fake aswell, i forgot which brand tho (was about a year ago)phd synergy worked for me tho