Best protein shake?

dotcomma

NLarge 2 choc flavour is nasty. Next time I'll ask before purchasing.Every Protein I've had I've always bought Chocolate flavour and they've been cool so I bought 3 tubs of N Large 2 choc flav (cos they were on offer) and it is rank, had it first time today and it made me retch.Gonna try it again tomorrow cos it might just be cos I've taken it after eating 400 or so calories but the taste was not cool. If it makes me feel sick tomorrow I'm just going to put the unopened tubs up on Ebay.Eks, what's PharmaGain saying taste wise?

NLarge 2 choc flavour is nasty. Next time I'll ask before purchasing.Every Protein I've had I've always bought Chocolate flavour and they've been cool so I bought 3 tubs of N Large 2 choc flav (cos they were on offer) and it is rank, had it first time today and it made me retch.Gonna try it again tomorrow cos it might just be cos I've taken it after eating 400 or so calories but the taste was not cool. If it makes me feel sick tomorrow I'm just going to put the unopened tubs up on Ebay.Eks, what's PharmaGain saying taste wise?
LMAOI prefer the vanilla to chocolate, and even vanilla was kinda meh. I can't wait till this tub is finished. I'm just glad it wasn't the 10lb tub.

LMAOI prefer the vanilla to chocolate, and even vanilla was kinda meh. I can't wait till this tub is finished. I'm just glad it wasn't the 10lb tub.
i didnt like the vanilla at first, but grew to really like it, it tastes like them caramac bars u cud used to getalso how much for a tub of nlarge 2?

I think Eks has tried both so he can give a personal opinon. But from what I read Pharma-Gain is more up to date than N-Large 2 and a lot of people on discount supplements recommend Pharma-Gain over N-Large 2, I'm thinking of trying it next.Tried N-Large again earlier today after it made me retch yesterday though I still stand by it being nasty I feel I can hold my nose and take it down in a spread of 5-10 mins. I'm used to downing my protein in 3 sips/gulps but this is too heavy for that, plus after a heavyish meal it can be a bit much and it smells like a vanilla shake thought it's chocolate, another reason it makes me feel bluergh.

I think you and Eks were just unlucky. My one isn't too bad. Fair enough I can't drink it as fast as vanilla but ti's nt unbearable. What is annoying me is how much more difficult this one is to mix and break up than vanilla. Vanilla I would get minimal amount sof tiny clumps. This one there are nuff clumps regardless of how fast adn strongly I mix it.

I have had both and I got decent gains from both.N Large is easier to mix, the strawberry and vanilla (from what I hear) flavours are nice and it does the job. But you use 4 scoops so that should be taken into account when buying. Think scoops are 45g.Pharma-Gain leaves powder at the bottom about two thirds of the time which is annoying but it only uses 2-3 scoops (same size scoops). I've only had strawberry and think it tastes a bit synthetic and is too sweet but I've put on about 7KG since I started using it in (early Feb or late Jan - whenever I did that "I Got A Bet" thread). I'm getting a couple more tubs of it as it's obviously doing the job but I'm not convinced of the things they say about it having fibre etc. I sh*t less when I have it than I did when I had N Large. Having to have muesli every day to keep regular.I would probably say Pharma-Gain just about but it's pretty tight. And I know monstersupplements rave on about it but I think that's a bit suspect as I don't even see anywhere else selling it (discount supplements don't) so they might just be trying to promote it / have a deal with PhD.

• 2 weeks later...

im not too sure about ordering off discount suppliments, everytime last time i got something off there it wasnt sealed up properly and this has happened on at least one other occasion when i have brought from here.i think im just going to get some nlarge2. i i saw some really good gains from in last time i had it.

im not too sure about ordering off discount suppliments, everytime last time i got something off there it wasnt sealed up properly and this has happened on at least one other occasion when i have brought from here.i think im just going to get some nlarge2. i i saw some really good gains from in last time i had it.
oh sh*t. i'm thinking after this lot i might try out a mass gainer, espesh if i'm doing this 5x5 thing, increase my calories, then go back to just whey when i finish the routine.

• 2 weeks later...
has anyone tried cyclonemight have to cop n large
cyclon tastes horrible really taste the creatine, but didnt use it long enough to see resultsi shud stock up on nlarge2 it on sale at discount suppliments and with an extra 10% discount code its like £22 im just sooooooo skint i cant really afford it