Barbers topic 5687867869

Kaiser

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DN Braund

the Ugandan across the road from Big Joes is gd stillonly thing is he angled my non existant beard so instead of goin down to my my jaw or whatever its slyly angled n comes dwn, bt its still bless coz i never told him i wanted it str8i alternate between him n one of the yardies at big joes

the Ugandan across the road from Big Joes is gd stillonly thing is he angled my non existant beard so instead of goin down to my my jaw or whatever its slyly angled n comes dwn, bt its still bless coz i never told him i wanted it str8i alternate between him n one of the yardies at big joes
get it done by the ghanian bredda with cainrow or joe (the short ugandan bredda) next timethe yardie is an amateur compared to them man imo

Go to Actife in acton... Opposite acton police stationOnly get it from the first barber on left or first barber on the right ( Kevin ) they both equally good... I go to either one depending on who's the busiest... ForLow fades kevin is better...f*ck diligence... I'd ur booked at 3pm ur out the chair in 30mins exactly... Them man stick to 30mins a trim everytime... Actife take there time n barbers are bless

Actiffe is always ram doe, i went past there 2day and mandem were waiting outside the shop.
Alow goin on a Friday TBHAnd there's like always 6 barbers there still...
stillLast time i went there the hench guy dat bangs weights was ruffing up my head differntly.

Actiffe is always ram doe, i went past there 2day and mandem were waiting outside the shop.
Alow goin on a Friday TBHAnd there's like always 6 barbers there still...
stillLast time i went there the hench guy dat bangs weights was ruffing up my head differntly.
Trust only go to first two barbers... First on left and first on right next to the front door... Lmao at the guy with weights... If he's not banging out weights on his chair he's watchin videos n music off his I pod touch

Same ting happened to Mr.Lovely....his barber got deported looooool
slicks?
Yh..lolYou know which barber Im talkin about too init?I swear another 1 of them is M.I.A as well he was saying.
YeahAs for the other one he can't come back to the shop or the ends.
Yh I heard what happened...lol.