*Spuds every Turk*

Rich Kid

fybar,wheres the wife fam? some trevor n mo business.
domestic abuse on a sundaymy face is hurttin cuz
"I'll bring the beef to your yard like domestics"
seen i dont kno that bar but i ll quote u anyway
was dem neeky sas utesbut still, u not dealing with dat no more? or u just banned her from vip2?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ivan Drago
Yeah that turkish pizza is called lahmacun.When i lived in enfield, it was intimidating for me much them, i was the only youte that said no chilli.but yeah lahmacuns>>>>>>
safe fo that fam. when the breh ordered it for me he was speakin in turkish to the man i didnt kno wtf he was sayingfao peniro, dont quote me.p.s.can i buy one of your guns tho. pm's
u havent got that kind of money.
lol
fybar famwhys he acting like i wont just take it off him tho

Yeah that turkish pizza is called lahmacun.When i lived in enfield, it was intimidating for me much them, i was the only youte that said no chilli.but yeah lahmacuns>>>>>>
safe fo that fam. when the breh ordered it for me he was speakin in turkish to the man i didnt kno wtf he was sayingfao peniro, dont quote me.p.s.can i buy one of your guns tho. pm's
u havent got that kind of money.
lol
fybar famwhys he acting like i wont just take it off him tho
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fybar,wheres the wife fam? some trevor n mo business.
domestic abuse on a sundaymy face is hurttin cuz
"I'll bring the beef to your yard like domestics"
seen i dont kno that bar but i ll quote u anyway
was dem neeky sas utesbut still, u not dealing with dat no more? or u just banned her from vip2?
shes been slapped wiv an e-asbo has to go sleep at 7 tbh

like man will just go up to man like"gee, r u dumb"*hot box*"gimmie da burners""weres da rassclart teeth pussyole""Oi, Stop movin boookie gee u moist rich kid lookin yout"and mans gonna have it
bruv have u seen flat eric?hes jus a happy go lucky church guy. dont listen to his fantasies
:lol: :lol: :lol:

like man will just go up to man like"gee, r u dumb"*hot box*"gimmie da burners""weres da rassclart teeth pussyole""Oi, Stop movin boookie gee u moist rich kid lookin yout"and mans gonna have it
bruv have u seen flat eric?hes jus a happy go lucky church guy. dont listen to his fantasies
da yout in the galleryhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadem man make me wanna watch house party

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Ivan Drago
lmaoallow upsetting me tonight thoall i wanted was info on lahmacuns

da yout in the galleryhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadem man make me wanna watch house party
OHH sh*t :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THAT BRUDDA, MAN SAID 'i'M GETTIN THOSE DIGITS'f*ck*ng HELL, CAAAAAALLLLLLLLASSIC

lolgoogle it cuzur pics looked mad homo

OHH sh*t :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THAT BRUDDA, MAN SAID 'i'M GETTIN THOSE DIGITS'f*ck*ng HELL, CAAAAAALLLLLLLLASSIC
*googles house patry rapidshare*

Guest Ivan Drago
lolgoogle it cuzur pics looked mad homo
lol..wait whatthey could never look homo

Guest Ivan Drago
u always try it and end up fallin back. lol
well i do want to see 09 init

Guest Ivan Drago
u always try it and end up fallin back. lol
well i do want to see 09 init
snm
BUT IF IT CAME DOWN TO ITi would be confiscating tings like the way black AM90'S didTFS4DK