*Spuds every Turk*

Rich Kid

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ivan Drago
*turns this into richkid thread*so fam, how do u feel about this moist ute f*ck*ng your sister?and can u confirm the pum pum is fat for the mandem...
allow turnin it into that kinda threadi think its boring nowSLASHi want details on this placei remember my boy showed me some turkish shop and i bought some next turkish pizza or some sh*t with lemon on itSGFDGSFFDGSFDGcheezedit - not actual lemon on the pizza but it came with a lemon which u squeezed the juices from onto the thingSGFDGSFFDGSFDGcheez
this slash business is gay
trust

*turns this into richkid thread*so fam, how do u feel about this moist ute f*ck*ng your sister?and can u confirm the pum pum is fat for the mandem...
allow turnin it into that kinda threadi think its boring nowSLASHi want details on this placei remember my boy showed me some turkish shop and i bought some next turkish pizza or some sh*t with lemon on itSGFDGSFFDGSFDGcheezedit - not actual lemon on the pizza but it came with a lemon which u squeezed the juices from onto the thingSGFDGSFFDGSFDGcheez
tbh

tbh
c/s in 2008 lawl

If you're talking about that new-ish one on Church Street then no - not feeling it at all, the food is okay-ish but these Turkish guys do not know how to treat people who come into their restaurant, maybe it was the fact that I was surrounded with a few black people or maybe they assumed I was Greek or somin like that but the hospitality was below par.

If you're talking about that new-ish one on Church Street then no - not feeling it at all, the food is okay-ish but these Turkish guys do not know how to treat people who come into their restaurant, maybe it was the fact that I was surrounded with a few black people or maybe they assumed I was Greek or somin like that but the hospitality was below par.
c/s

very true....me and my bredrin went and we were doing borat voices...i think that's why we were hated...not to mention i stared in one of the turkish gangsters' whips

trust
lol at lettin her son u like that.any spineless dancing jiggaboo.
Yeah that turkish pizza is called lahmacun.When i lived in enfield, it was intimidating for me much them, i was the only youte that said no chilli.but yeah lahmacuns>>>>>>

got asked when I went to the back of a turkish resturant if I was "eating" by some 40 year old guy in a 4 by 4 ad I was munching on my kebab at nighthe brought out some next pipe and some next sh*t had to take my kebab warp and walk from therestill till this day dont know what he meantmy altercations with turks over the years have been quite funny