*Spuds every Turk*

Rich Kid

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*turns this into richkid thread*so fam, how do u feel about this moist ute f*ck*ng your sister?and can u confirm the pum pum is fat for the mandem...
allow turnin it into that kinda threadi think its boring nowSLASHi want details on this placei remember my boy showed me some turkish shop and i bought some next turkish pizza or some sh*t with lemon on itSGFDGSFFDGSFDGcheezedit - not actual lemon on the pizza but it came with a lemon which u squeezed the juices from onto the thingSGFDGSFFDGSFDGcheez
this slash business is gay
trust
lol at lettin her son u like that.any spineless dancing jiggaboo.
Yeah that turkish pizza is called lahmacun.When i lived in enfield, it was intimidating for me much them, i was the only youte that said no chilli.but yeah lahmacuns>>>>>>
gonna try dat sh*t

If you're talking about that new-ish one on Church Street then no - not feeling it at all, the food is okay-ish but these Turkish guys do not know how to treat people who come into their restaurant, maybe it was the fact that I was surrounded with a few black people or maybe they assumed I was Greek or somin like that but the hospitality was below par.
c/s

If you're talking about that new-ish one on Church Street then no - not feeling it at all, the food is okay-ish but these Turkish guys do not know how to treat people who come into their restaurant, maybe it was the fact that I was surrounded with a few black people or maybe they assumed I was Greek or somin like that but the hospitality was below par.
very true....me and my bredrin went and we were doing borat voices...i think that's why we were hated...not to mention i stared in one of the turkish gangsters' whips
lol well true say my bredrins kept calling the place "lakh-ma-jun" because they didn't know what it was called and was like "olum si kerim laan" imitating the old turkish brehs from secondary school and doing it very loud at that - but I could have sworn the bad attitude was from the start

Guest Ivan Drago
Yeah that turkish pizza is called lahmacun.When i lived in enfield, it was intimidating for me much them, i was the only youte that said no chilli.but yeah lahmacuns>>>>>>
safe fo that fam. when the breh ordered it for me he was speakin in turkish to the man i didnt kno wtf he was sayingfao peniro, dont quote me.p.s.can i buy one of your guns tho. pm's

very true....me and my bredrin went and we were doing borat voices...i think that's why we were hated...not to mention i stared in one of the turkish gangsters' whips
lol well true say my bredrins kept calling the place "lakh-ma-jun" because they didn't know what it was called and was like "olum si kerim laan" imitating the old turkish brehs from secondary school and doing it very loud at that - but I could have sworn the bad attitude was from the start
lmaoI've been bless with service. Got my food late, so they never put it on the bill. But then again, i can speak the language.

safe fo that fam. when the breh ordered it for me he was speakin in turkish to the man i didnt kno wtf he was sayingfao peniro, dont quote me.p.s.can i buy one of your guns tho. pm's
u havent got that kind of money.
lol

MIXED SHAWARMA is the one, if they sell it der.
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese on brown bread!!Shawarmas are the f*ckin lick!!Straight chicken or donner meat when im ere. PISSSSSSSSED that the only place i knw that does them is Flaming Grill on the Great West Road(A4)Someone need to rig that sh*t up in south, no long talk!