*Spuds every Turk*

Rich Kid

Guest Ivan Drago
800px-Lahmacun_being_served.JPG
Lahmacun is often sprinkled with lemon juice, and then served rolled up with pickles or other vegetables, including tomatoes, peppers and onions.
jeezim getting this on tuesday i promise

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

come like that yute whos about to get robbed and starts crying so he gets llowed, then when hes up the road shouts 'p*ssy' and runs for his life.not even entertaining anymore.
cant u man flirt on msn or somthingjeeze
u like trannies tho.
:/ gd try
whys man talking like its not trueu f*ck*ng joke.

Guest DN Braund

there was one Lebanese ting on Edgware Rdmy boy took me there last year, i had no idea what was there he jus ordered me sutinthink it was claled Chiken sutin, cnt remember but it was BUFFi had about 5

i dont get how u got lost from shepherds bush and ended up in enfield! but yeah, bout 2yrs ago i went to TKO in woodgreen and ended up in one place along green laneswe eat so much there..shish,rice,salad, soe stewy thingy and i think it was rice pudding.. and the street was like some 24/7 place full of shops and restaurants just out of nowhere.

The one on hertford road?
midnight regualr tbh edmonton not enfield rich kids lucky he never got wrapped like shawarma

whos that ?not me

your sis is a grim and YOU SIR are a f*ck*ng faggot... dont ever think you can just stroll back on this board to make a topic like nothing happened
its emotional for u..shudve typed no hater/homo
THAT resturant in palmers green>>>>>>>>>>used 2 b funny 2 man till i showed him da levals one time an spent mad p in da resturant
iv had this experience