FAO THE YOUT THEM

Mr. Martinez

A young offender talking to a couple of somalians would only be able to tell them the only problem with life right now is having to share the ps3 with some neek.
wtf u talking boutvip2 need to llow this somali hatecos I guarantee none of you pussywholes will say dat to a mali niggas face.
c/s
Your ignorance doesn't even get an lol from me bruv.The only thing you can take from my statement is that Somalians are in-fact criminals.The only thing you can take from your statement is that Somalians are in-fact criminals.What's wrong?lol @ certain man finally accepting they're Somalian though, good on you fam.
you're irrelevant.bare e-talk. But whatever init

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A young offender talking to a couple of somalians would only be able to tell them the only problem with life right now is having to share the ps2* with some neek.
jail in the uk is some joke ting.only thing about it is the boredom n depression etc. o and food.slash second guy looks like carlos.
I take it ur talking from experience.. go spend 10 years banged up in a categorary A. im sure ur opinion would change.

A young offender talking to a couple of somalians would only be able to tell them the only problem with life right now is having to share the ps3 with some neek.
wtf u talking boutvip2 need to llow this somali hatecos I guarantee none of you pussywholes will say dat to a mali niggas face.
c/s
Your ignorance doesn't even get an lol from me bruv.The only thing you can take from my statement is that Somalians are in-fact criminals.The only thing you can take from your statement is that Somalians are in-fact criminals.What's wrong?lol @ certain man finally accepting they're Somalian though, good on you fam.
lol you know my face, you know my name, you know where i'm from, you know where i'm at right nowtryna take me for any nino brown internet personality you knowreal famreal.

A young offender talking to a couple of somalians would only be able to tell them the only problem with life right now is having to share the ps2* with some neek.
jail in the uk is some joke ting.only thing about it is the boredom n depression etc. o and food.slash second guy looks like carlos.
I take it ur talking from experience.. go spend 10 years banged up in a categorary A. im sure ur opinion would change.
did u spend ten years in cat a?
No .. how u can generalise on the prison system without knowing 1st hand about it is waste though.

c/s
lol you know my face, you know my name, you know where i'm from, you know where i'm at right nowtryna take me for any nino brown internet personality you knowreal famreal.
LOL @ bussing some internet hype.it is what it is, at the end of the day we both know u don't know no somalians, u par with some p*ssy emo utes. and you aint saying this to no somalians faceend of really.

c/s
LOL @ bussing some internet hype.it is what it is, at the end of the day we both know u don't know no somalians, u par with some p*ssy emo utes. and you aint saying this to no somalians faceend of really.
How can man tell someone from Newham he doesn't know Somalians..?Bruv I've chewed more of them sticks than certain marli brers...

c/s
How can man tell someone from Newham he doesn't know Somalians..?Bruv I've chewed more of them sticks than certain marli brers...
for real fam, your ard bodied :rolleyes:

You've actually come in this thread and spat bare waste that sums up to nothingWhat are you doing boss?
its one of dem tings where I can't be f*cked to go back n forth...Especially when you're pretending to be some newham general, smh.
Yes, Mr. Snipes, I am running Newham from a student accommodation in the sticks.

did u spend ten years in cat a?
No .. how u can generalise on the prison system without knowing 1st hand about it is waste though.
was goin from experience tbh.u doin research dont mean u can tell ME anything tbh..not tryna argue so lets jus leave it there.
lol research u know... anyway this i know .. u know sh*t is gay. Cant actually b bothered.