Premier League Week 13 Topic & Matches From Across Europe

Totty

No Carling Cup draw topic?Anyway we going out to Burnley. f*ck*ng away draw.
why cant people make there own topics these dayslol @ totty saying bolton were playing good stuff ?man was still watching the highlights of the city winliverpool have walked this game so far

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Carling Cup draw topic?Anyway we going out to Burnley. f*ck*ng away draw.
why cant people make there own topics these dayslol @ totty saying bolton were playing good stuff ?man was still watching the highlights of the city winliverpool have walked this game so far
oh cos they've gone a goal down, it doesn't mean they were playing well then early on???okay

liverpool have walked this andy gray just said even tho you shoulnt listen to commos but(he said it after i posted it) just to re affirm my point he said on 43mins "I wouldnt say it has been a walk in the park, but this is the most comfortable half liverpool have had this season"aka walked it

liverpool have walked this andy gray just said even tho you shoulnt listen to commos but(he said it after i posted it) just to re affirm my point he said on 43mins "I wouldnt say it has been a walk in the park, but this is the most comfortable half liverpool have had this season"aka walked it
just heard that.well imo i felt Bolton were stringing their passes well early on, obviously without really penetrating the liverpool back line.anyway mehtbh i couldn't care less what andy gray says. the guy loves off liverpool anyway

just heard that.well imo i felt Bolton were stringing their passes well early on, obviously without really penetrating the liverpool back line.anyway mehtbh i couldn't care less what andy gray says. the guy loves off liverpool anyway
I thought you shouldnt be a clueless sports fan up until this commentdeserve it still

Did this guy really just say Andy Gray loves Liverpool? LMFAO

Was gona say the same thing... Man is clueless...

I thought you shouldnt be a clueless sports fan up until this commentdeserve it still
yeh cos knowing a sports pundits fav team equates to having vast knowledge of the world of football. beg you go that way abdulahi :D the clueless sports fan avatar doesn't bother me tbh.ice is just angry cos we lost against arsenal last week. funny guy

yeh cos knowing a sports pundits fav team equates to having vast knowledge of the world of football.
oh i guess i'm clueless then. beg you stfuthis room is going down hill tbhtoo many heads thinking they know it all

Gardner deserved to score there...Played f*ckin sick...Been the difference this half...LMFAO at Agger, Smashed his face in the post, HES LOST A TOOTHLMAO THIS MONTH ALONE HES WAH BROKEN HIS FINGER AND NOW HES TOOTHLESS LMAO
na i swear he got kicked he was heading towards the post feet first

yeh cos knowing a sports pundits fav team equates to having vast knowledge of the world of football.
oh i guess i'm clueless then. beg you stfuthis room is going down hill tbhtoo many heads thinking they know it all
SMH