The Official Street Fighter Turbo HD

Creed Diskenth

What the fightpads look like 228100551_o.jpg
the f*ck*ng parred the 360 with themmroe expensive n its not even wirelss
dont mind it not being wireless tbh did before but not too fussed now, dint no it was more expensive though.ALSO for anyone that was gonna get one from shopto Stock: We have temporarily stopped taking pre orders due to high demand. If you have Pre-Ordered we will dispatch your copy as soon as we receive the product.Delivery: If you pre-order "Street Fighter IV Controller" before 12pm on 18/2/2009 we will guarantee that you will receive it by the release date of 20/02/2009, if you do not receive it we will compensate you with £3.00 on your shopto account (Terms and Conditions apply).

also how much are them fightpads
Shopto £27.99RRP: £29.99Saving: £2.006% OffMeant to ask you gattsu, ya know that green pad u bought a while back, the one with the 'improved d-pad' is the d-pad on it decent compared to the normal xbox pads ? might buy one when i buy the fightpad but only gonna do that if the d-pad on it is actually decent

Shopto £27.99RRP: £29.99Saving: £2.006% OffMeant to ask you gattsu, ya know that green pad u bought a while back, the one with the 'improved d-pad' is the d-pad on it decent compared to the normal xbox pads ? might buy one when i buy the fightpad but only gonna do that if the d-pad on it is actually decent
its better than a normal pad but not good enough

its better than a normal pad but not good enough
seen safe