The Official Street Fighter Turbo HD

Creed Diskenth

macz ur like the biggest gamerpussy on here..u argue with every lil thing..i wasnt even arguing or nething you shitfacetryna tell me u can see what we play when we lock on xbox...gtfooh
lol wtfthem random outbursts Risky >>>>
nah he chats too much sh*t man..needs to allow it..no1 was even talkin 2 himany begfrend

LMFAO SAGAT >>>>>>>> ____way to beat him is walk up and try buss low attacks.jumping isn't gonna get u anything but tiger uppercuts to ur boat.
CNT EVEN DO DAT FAMHE HAS THIS LOW KICK INTO A TIGER KNEE 3 HIT COMBO HE USES IF U GO CLOSE 2 HIM
...arghi never remember that combo ....new ting?.. sounds like any cheat character to me... LOL

LMFAO SAGAT >>>>>>>> ____way to beat him is walk up and try buss low attacks.jumping isn't gonna get u anything but tiger uppercuts to ur boat.
CNT EVEN DO DAT FAMHE HAS THIS LOW KICK INTO A TIGER KNEE 3 HIT COMBO HE USES IF U GO CLOSE 2 HIM
...arghi never remember that combo ....new ting?.. sounds like any cheat character to me... LOL
YEP NEW TING

macz ur like the biggest gamerpussy on here..u argue with every lil thing..i wasnt even arguing or nething you shitfacetryna tell me u can see what we play when we lock on xbox...gtfooh
I'm not going to dumb myself down for you kidfrom time that doesnt make sense snmdon't address me your the forums clown

f*ck zangiefto powerfulltook me a good 6 matchs 2 beat himand dat back hand that stops fireballs is a cheat
lol that pisses me off
its gonna piss u off more in street fighter 4all zan does is block then spinning p driver pisses me ofman break me like its nuffin
good news for zlastboss damn

f*ck zangiefto powerfulltook me a good 6 matchs 2 beat himand dat back hand that stops fireballs is a cheat
lol that pisses me off
Gief needs that option still. Can be slow to jump fireballs at times. So at least boxin away fireballs is an option. But I never use it still. Just straight pile drivers and holds all the way. Once I close in wid Gief Im not losing the round.
totally cs vtec+ that bogey hand move is hard to timeits not easy at all esp when u take into cinsideration theres 3 dif speeds of fire balldont even get me started on tryin to whack them sagat tigers