Is Rap Doing It Anymore?

Hernandez Balcazar

Guest WAVESURFER
I would propose the hypothesis that hip-hop/rap (and grime) started to get sh*t when people switched from talking about what they didn't have to what they had.
So you think rap's been sh*t since the early 80s?

nah mite be overplayed on this forum but max b is the best sh*t ive heard since the best part of the 90sany bait tunes (not necesarily from this year)someone .gif up 0.30 -0.31 plz as some kind of victory floss,dnt care if u dntsafeholtite the ppl that know about 'it was sposed to be 120 but he shaved thirty,shaver'max b>>>>>>2000+

lol @ clipse been example of real hiphop.That word 'Real' next to the word 'hiphop' makes me cringe.Hiphop as a veriety choices for everyone. Its all about finding the sort that matches your taste.
I never said Real HH - that implies purist, backpacker sh*t and treads on dodgy ground. I personally class them as real rappers, real expression, can spit but most of all real to themselves/ authentic. Most other guys chat sh*t about none sense I dont care about like ballin when they aint got sh*t, or bussin guns when they get tumped up in clubs and jacked

Guest WAVESURFER
Hip-Hop>>>>>Hip-Hop 'fans'....
Co-sign this.I f*ck*ng hate most hip-hop fans.Especially internet ones.
'Cause our opinions differ from yours? Beggaman name 5 albums you've enjoyed this year so I can see wah gwarn
Swear you've said numerous times you're not even into hip-hop any more? Dunno why you took offence at that comment.Anyway, 5 albums:Giggs - Walk In Da ParkLil Wayne - Tha Carter IIIShawty Lo - Units In The CityQ-Tip - The RenaissanceMax B - Every tape he's put out.

Hip-Hop>>>>>Hip-Hop 'fans'....
Co-sign this.I f*ck*ng hate most hip-hop fans.Especially internet ones.
'Cause our opinions differ from yours? Beggaman name 5 albums you've enjoyed this year so I can see wah gwarn
Swear you've said numerous times you're not even into hip-hop any more? Dunno why you took offence at that comment.Anyway, 5 albums:Giggs - Walk In Da ParkLil Wayne - Tha Carter IIIShawty Lo - Units In The CityQ-Tip - The RenaissanceMax B - Every tape he's put out.
I never took offence, I'm questionning why you two feel you are above HH fansAnd we're talking about US HH. People have already stated they like UK stuff. Carter III was cack to me. Shawty Lo could never produce a good album, NEVER.
I'll add TrillaPaper TrailUntitledGame Theory& Ludacris' & Loso's Gangsta Grillz mixtapes to that...
Game Theory came out year before last innit? You talking about The Roots? Paper Trail was ok, 3* max.I'd only rate 2 of them 3.5-4*. Havent heard the Q-Tip, anyone wanna send me a link? Nor will I ever believe Shawty Lo can put out an album, I refuse. I said Albums not Tapes