..........::::The Christmas Thread::::...........

Hernandez Balcazar

Am I the only one who doesnt see a problem with going raving on Christmas Day?
People have a problem raving on xmas? :mellow: Minor .. cnt wait for boxing day raves
There's no family issue if that's what u mean. My issue is one of epic eating and the inability to move come them evening times.Xmas Eve and Boxing Day shoobsin is my preference.Tell me VIPers - When is it applicable/acceptable to put your decorations up?First year in my flat and I'm eager to do the ting but someones tellin me about bad luck and 12 days etc etc.Holla

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no family issue if that's what u mean. My issue is one of epic eating and the inability to move come them evening times.Xmas Eve and Boxing Day shoobsin is my preference.Tell me VIPers - When is it applicable/acceptable to put your decorations up?First year in my flat and I'm eager to do the ting but someones tellin me about bad luck and 12 days etc etc.Holla
I would've thought you'd put decorations up16j3i29.jpgURLY!the pun was there for the taking, couldnt stop myself. yes i have a problem :'(

I would've thought you'd put decorations up16j3i29.jpgURLY!the pun was there for the taking, couldnt stop myself. yes i have a problem :'(
LOL

Guest DN Braund
the beard is immenselooks bare shiny aswell, like man shampoos n conditions it and that

Guest Flat Ericó
the beard is immenselooks bare shiny aswell, like man shampoos n conditions it and that
2012 i will have that.man will shampoo and moisturise it.blow dry it when i get out the bathput a doo rag on iterrthing

2nd christmas in a row I won't be eating xmas dinner... which means missing out on the selection of African Dishes AND traditional English dish :(No alcoholOnly thing I'm looking forward to is going home. I need to get away from all the bullshit happening at uni and rest my head.I don't even care for presents this yr. I just want one thing... just need to courage to make it mine :)

uh ohblack boys gettin boners over beards again^lol, sounds like some sort of organisationChristmas Eve in my Gran's local with my Auntie's boyfriend most likelythe day - kicked off back in the same local with Aunties' boyfriend & Cousins, 3 pints maybe 4Champers and Smoked Salmon back at Auntie'sa few rounds of 'indoor remote control helicopter'Lunchchoice FilmSleepWho Wants To Be A Millionaire / Scattergories / whatever etcTurkey/Gammon SandwichesChocolates with Tea or Coffeewhatever the big TV bill is that daypost 10 o'clock is where the real drinking starts, spirits etcstumble back to my Gran's maybe 3amBoxing Day - family friends for Gammon, Mash and Parsley Sauce >>>>>play some new computer games etcBoxing Night back home to see Girlfriendthen i jet off to a friends down in Rochester and stay in studio till NYE and make banger upon banger. pitching for the new Dizzee album. owww.

Guest DN Braund

ite listen closely JLovethis is hw u do itget a big black macn some high heeled boots, black preferablywith this underneathpicture_003.jpgthen for the two separate ocasionsbirthday10597-2.jpgchristmas16808.jpg

Guest DN Braund
what jewellry can i get for my girl something that cost around £80
You should go Swarovski or look on their site. Their small jewellry is around the £80 price range. I was actually surprised at that because i thought it would be ALOT more.
swear swarovski is jus glass?

what jewellry can i get for my girl something that cost around £80
You should go Swarovski or look on their site. Their small jewellry is around the £80 price range. I was actually surprised at that because i thought it would be ALOT more.
swear swarovski is jus glass?
Crystal. Jewellry is nice tho.David, you kno its Christmas soon... :P