..........::::The Christmas Thread::::...........

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this christmas already. I get HUNDREDS of presents as I come from that sort of "smug happy christmas family" everyone loves to hate. Christmas is a huge affair, big dinner, lots of presents, buffets, lots of family.I've got everyones but my dads and the rest of my husbands.Mum - Lingerie, lounge wear and ugg boot lookalike slippers all from La Senza and lots of Coconut Bodyshop stuff, plus a Run DMC Amplified T-shirt & Arsenal Monopoly.Bro - Couple of nice Tees & Remote control plane.Sister - Retro style Roller Skates. Don't get me started on what I bought my sons, Dylan has just about every single toy that is to do with Disney Pixar Cars, aload of Spider Man sh*t, Elmo Live, a skateboard, Nike Air Max (fluro yellow on black) and lots of clothes. Plus a big stocking full of misc things such as books, dominos, etc. I want to get him a toy cooker too, pref wood. I hate plastic.Charles, lots of night garden stuff and lots of clothes. Still need to get more.

Guest Braundy
Rah people are so excited. Worst Christmas ever is looming tbh.
i think i may actually be kicked out my yard before christmasstill nt the worst doenothing beats havin to live with ur mates/on the streets with no fam around coz they're in a nexx country n forgot to pick u up, so ur in some alien place with jus 2 friendsplus they didnt even celebrate christmas n sh*tswear dwn i shud b more f*cked up than i am now

Fybar bring ins innit.Erm. I wanted to get away this Christmas. This won't be happening. We will have the annual banquet and me and my my parents will end up fighting which means I'll be crying into my turkey leg.Again.
LOL i'm sorry but that just made me chuckleChristmas will be at home with my mum & little brother. Don't know who else has been invited but i can't wait because i really miss them

christmas is just like any other day except you get to open presents and see long lost family members where you have to fake smile and pretend your happy to see them............. like No.looking forward to the weekend after christmas , thats when my christmas really begins.

christmas is just like any other day except you get to open presents and see long lost family members where you have to fake smile and pretend your happy to see them............. like No.looking forward to the weekend after christmas , thats when my christmas really begins.
What happened to the Christmas spirit people?!!!!!

i come to london 2mrw. im hearing westerfield mall is well and truly open now? if i havent bought anyone christmas presents already and wont see them till after Christmas, whats the point. some stores here are gonna do a 75% complete store sale on boxing day :(i MAY volunteer on Christmas day (doing my bit for humanity)

Doesnt even feel like theres a few days till xmas. Xmas is too hyped.
you aint wrong there.il be spending most of the time over the xmas period driving all over the place.is kwikfit open over the xmas holidays ? i kinda need a new spare wheel asap, still aint got it sorted out. plus the guy from subway who put my spare wheel on when the original went flat never put the trim on, so it looks a bit naff without the silver trim thing on.

I am doing Christmas dinner as well.BY MYSELFI am clearly mad.
So am I. Except I don't feel that I'm mad, I'm actually quite looking forward to the challenge. Gonna set new culinary standards for the whole famble, and let's face it, the whole world. My publicist is alerting the critics, so watch for the food column superlatives in the New Year newspapers, and a cooking show on Channel 4 in second quarter '09. While I'm on the celebrity chef circuit I will solder a VIP2 logo onto Ramsey's ragged boat on a promo one.