Sunday Confessions

Uncle Man

my confession is thati don't have a barchief u up with a mars bari'll make ur face look funkychief u up with a kit kat chunkyt4sdk
Call me that Milkybar KidAll dressed in black like the milk tray manthis thing aint for girls like yorkiebetter take a timeout
wot the f*ck was ur attempt about bmx
lol, i tried sum avant-garde sh*t enz.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my confession is thati don't have a barchief u up with a mars bari'll make ur face look funkychief u up with a kit kat chunkyt4sdk
Call me that Milkybar KidAll dressed in black like the milk tray manthis thing aint for girls like yorkiebetter take a timeout
bmc deaded it completely.

bmc deaded it completely.
in a good way?

bare grylls CH4 + 1started 2 mins agohe is in panama
Bled.I was watching some thing about him last nightOmg.See man cut open a camel and start drinking water from it's stomachef*ck*ng maniac
I was watching that too.When he cut off the heads off that spider, snake and beetle and ate it *faints*Also, when he ate that fish raw, oh gosh. :blink:

Confession 1:My bredrin got a couple buff posh Woodford girls to come to his house last night when we got back from Watford. He told me which one he's going for. I'm gonna steal her from under his nose. Same goes for his housemate's friend that he introduced me to yesterday. Our tastes are too similar.Confession 2: I now own 3 purple garments. I bought 2 of them yesterday.

Confession 1:My bredrin got a couple buff posh Woodford girls to come to his house last night when we got back from Watford. He told me which one he's going for. I'm gonna steal her from under his nose. Same goes for his housemate's friend that he introduced me to yesterday. Our tastes are too similar.Confession 2: I now own 3 purple garments. I bought 2 of them yesterday.
:osmh

yeah alright gok wan
:lol: I was under the impression there were no repercussions in here! I feel like this is a repercussion!
sorry but a line has been crossed, to confirm u r still a geeza u must find a dead camel, cut open its stomach and drink the fluid inside.

Guest Sno'Case
i aint brushed my teeth yet and i woke up and got out of bed at 7
actually still aint done it. gonna do it now
ooi eric beg u up da whole set/clip of that all in one ting
brother, that is the only all in one set i have left on pcits sad bruv i remember that one all in 1 vs wiley clash when they kept using the same one line flowsi beg someone knows what im talkin aboutand has the mp3 :/
you get A.I.Rblow up ya dance like the I.R.Ayou could never copy my rhymeget crushed just like pacman's whipi don't have the clip any more,got the set though,there are 2 parts to it
Me and my chick have been on a not eating chocolate & sweets ting for the last 3 weeks.I've been a lot better but still munching like once or twice a week.Spent £5 on sweets, cookies n chocolates today and fully intend to eat them while i'm on the phone to her
:lol: