what do u do wen u forget a gals name?

neeko

Guest Wu-Tang

I never do thatBut just ask them how to spell itand if they say like'S-A-R-A-H DUH!'Say something like 'lol i thought it just might have been s-a-r-a innit..'1. Do not date a girl called Sarah2. Obviously do not actually say 'lol'this plan always works but you gotta be on your toes

I never do thatBut just ask them how to spell itand if they say like'S-A-R-A-H DUH!'Say something like 'lol i thought it just might have been s-a-r-a innit..'1. Do not date a girl called Sarah2. Obviously do not actually say 'lol'this plan always works but you gotta be on your toes
nah its too bait.. Dumb girls just making conversation will ask how do u think my name is spelt. smart girl who's tryin to catch u out wil ask how do u think its spelt.. Best thing is call her b or babes an wait til someone else says her name tbh

Thing isIf your dating a black girleven if it wasnt a bait idea, asking her what rhymes with her name aint gonna help youYou: What rhymes with your name b?her: shlaqueesha:D
sounds like suttin Flirta would sayBOOOM SHLAQUEESHA..SHAKLAKLAK bnodhifgnhokfghallow naming your kid that__>>>certain black names

Guest DN Braund

until u flop with a slow chick n she's like why u callin me a mans name, then u hav to explain i say my name then u say urs n then shes jus like nah n calls u ur name so u hav 2 call her hers.. n ur left there coz u duno her name

If any of my boys are there that haven't met her before I tell them I can't remember. Then they burst into the conversation and are like "HEY! I'm John!" She replies "Hi, I'm Rachel." Incase I don't hear he says something like "Oh RACHEL, nice to meet you RACHEL!" Doesn't matter that he thinks she's a bit weird because she's obviously for me to deal with. If she wasn't I wouldn't care that I forgot her name.One my bredrin suggested yesterday is asking her her name. Then when she says it you say "Don't be dumb I know your name I mean your surnam! I just wanna know what our names are gonna sound like hyphenated when we get married!" Or something to that effect. Dunno how I feel about it. Don't think it'll work but he claims it does.

until u flop with a slow chick n she's like why u callin me a mans name, then u hav to explain i say my name then u say urs n then shes jus like nah n calls u ur name so u hav 2 call her hers.. n ur left there coz u duno her name
What I was thinkn some dumb chick that dont get it

ask her what rhymes with her name, and guess from there
how sh*t.facebook is the onewhats ur facebookwhats ur surname. how u spell it.how u spell ur first namei will be honest i dont rate paradox
i noticed u typed my name in a next thread aswel and take offence to the following if u like..vip is an internet forum.. i throw my two cents in as and when i please..u have not made a thread for me to comment on, and i have not made reference to anything u've posted (b4 now) and u havent made reference to anything spcific that ive said either.. therefore i dont give a sh*t about anything that u think about anything, least of all if u rate me or not.. THE END!