"Heskey May go in January"

Flojo

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan has suggested the club may be prepared to cash in on striker Emile Heskey in the January transfer window.The 30-year-old has stalled on renewing his current deal and Heskey has been linked with several of Wigan's Premier League rivals."Emile is out of contract in the summer," said Whelan."It could cost us £3m or £4m if that goes on to the summer so we'll have to see what January brings."Everton, who have lost striker Yakubu for the rest of the season, are the latest club to be linked with Heskey, joining Liverpool, Aston Villa, Manchester City and Tottenham as a possible destination if he does leave the JJB Stadium.Heskey's international form has been a major catalyst for the heightened interest after his lengthy international exile was ended by previous boss Steve McClaren during the Euro 2008 qualifying campaign.He returned for the qualifiers against Israel and Russia, and has since emerged as a key part of Fabio Capello's regime.However, doubts remain surrounding the Leicester-born striker's goalscoring record.He has just netted five goals in 50 England appearances, while at club level Heskey has recorded just 15 goals in 81 league and cup games for the Latics.Wigan paid a club record £5.5m for Heskey from Birmingham City in July 2006.
Would be a good addition to a lot of clubs, never going to be a disruptive influence, played at the top level and works hard for the team.Where do you think he's going to end up?

HE LEFT THE CITY SCUMTO JOIN THE VILLA FUNEMILE HESKEY AWOAAAHOOOHE USED TO BE SHITEBUT NOW HES ALRIGHTWALKING IN A HESKEY WONDERLANDSign him up MONGet the lumbering c*nt here, get rid of Marlon and give him the number 9 shirtthe holte will love him!Petrov with a two footed tackle, the ball squirms out wide to Milner, the referee is waving play on here, Milner galloping down the right wing, past one, past two, stands one up at the back post EMILE HESKEY COMING IN LIKE A MAN POSSESSED at the back post, what a header!Heskey scores infront of the rocking Holte End and that surely seals victory for the Villa!!

jj i swear u said u didnt want him in that last day of the transfer window thread back on that closing transfer window day
i dont think so, rsonist was saying he didnt want him, im sure i was backing himbut any way that was before he endeared himself to the nation with emphatic performances and when he was on the market for 10million - and i wanted to give Marlon another chance as he deserved it after last season. and carew didnt have any injury problemsnow we can get him for 3/4million, we can piss fist-face off and possibly relegate them, and the sh*t are coming back up and i would f*ck*ng love heskey to score past them at the sty next seasonif MON would of got his wish we'd of spend £20million on Heskey and Doyle in the summer, but reading and wigan wernt budging. now we could possibly get the pair for £10million. (doyle signed a new deal but reading bought out his sell on clause from his old club, suggesting they are willing to sell him on for less than they needed before because of the sell on)

Anybody who pays for this sack of sh*t is a mug.28 goals in 5 years. Lescott is a CB and he got 11 last season.Whoever says "he links up play" is a c*nt too. This is the prem not league two. Why not just sign the worlds strongest man just to shield the ball then knock 5 years to somebody who can play football. Thats what Heskey does.

jj i swear u said u didnt want him in that last day of the transfer window thread back on that closing transfer window day
i dont think so, rsonist was saying he didnt want him, im sure i was backing himbut any way that was before he endeared himself to the nation with emphatic performances and when he was on the market for 10million - and i wanted to give Marlon another chance as he deserved it after last season. and carew didnt have any injury problemsnow we can get him for 3/4million, we can piss fist-face off and possibly relegate them, and the sh*t are coming back up and i would f*ck*ng love heskey to score past them at the sty next seasonif MON would of got his wish we'd of spend £20million on Heskey and Doyle in the summer, but reading and wigan wernt budging. now we could possibly get the pair for £10million. (doyle signed a new deal but reading bought out his sell on clause from his old club, suggesting they are willing to sell him on for less than they needed before because of the sell on)
Why are you so on Villa signing Heskey? lol (I know his cousin, got him to play for the Antigua under 20's. Emile is setting up a football academy over there as well)BTW I went Villa park on Saturday and that was the coldest (Freezing) football match I've been to since 2000.

Well I (we) love our big centre forwards, from Andy Gray to Dion Dublin down the years, that and Heskey at Leicester was tooo much, I know MON can get that back out of him.And he'd be perfect competition/back up for Big John. He's cheap and he would slot right in as the spear head of the front three when needed.It would also massively piss off the scummers from down the road, which is another plus.From his Leicester days he was made for Villa, I've always said it - he would just fit right in here.I also like the fact that he's become a bit of a comedy figure down the years, MON has a track record of signing players people scoff at and turning them around into better players.He's just suited to us, at first I'm sure alot of our fanbase wouldn't be happy with it (and not just cus of his City past) but i'm sure he could win them over.I just hope it happens.----------------------How did you enjoy saturday btw? Wasn't the best game was it. Thought we should of won though, where did you sit?

4real heskeys a fat piece of sh*t. no1 should buy him.
It's funny how all the clueless man are taking the piss out of him... He's a good player, plays with passion. Honestly I would be happz if he comes to liverpool... But for him I think he's better going some where, where he gets games... Would be a good partner for either keane or torres...

Guest 4. Fabregas
there's no better support striker in the prem tbh.and if that's what you need then Heskey is your man.just don't expect him to be banging them in.
WTFhow is heskey a support striker?

4real heskeys a fat piece of sh*t. no1 should buy him.
It's funny how all the clueless man are taking the piss out of him... He's a good player, plays with passion. Honestly I would be happz if he comes to liverpool... But for him I think he's better going some where, where he gets games... Would be a good partner for either keane or torres...
funny how a geeks get happy because he wins a few headers and slips over in the box leaving craters on the pitch when his fat body falls. bet you cant even play ball. twat. good partner for torres? are u stupid torres would leave tryna play a 1-2 with heskey he'd be waiting for 11,12 and 13 while the fat twat tries to control the ball.