This forum be dead yo!

Lucarelli

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all i know is numero started snitching on me cos i didnt lock the controversial topic.
How can I snitch when the evidence was seen by anyone who looked? That doesnt make sense. It wasnt untold facts; I just said it big and broad cos sublims are for fassys
ok snitch
c/sdont even know why numero involved himself in dis.
Whatever. You man are guessed. Like the great Bob said: "Simmer down"

all i know is numero started snitching on me cos i didnt lock the controversial topic.
How can I snitch when the evidence was seen by anyone who looked? That doesnt make sense. It wasnt untold facts; I just said it big and broad cos sublims are for fassys
ok snitch
I hear dat, bare guessing going on

ok snitch
lol

ok snitch
lol
LMAODem ones. Minor, take an l in lower case. And yes, I realise most people will jump on the lol bandwagon. This forum is predictable

Guest Flat Ericó
ok snitch
lol
lmaosome goddazi am bending

tbh i was thinking more of a 'south london forum' tbh. guys who act bad would get hotted real quick, nuff gyal, boonges would get exposed. e-beef would be road beefcould easily get 300 people, just from facebook. probably get locked by met police thou, someone ends up gettin shanked or suttinjust my thoughts tbh
WHO WERE U BEFORE? SWEAR U COME LIKE A f*ck*ng RASH JEEEZ TAKE A STEP BACK OFF THE KEYBOARD FOR 5MINS AND SHUTTHEf*ckAND I MEAN THEf*ckUP.SUTTIN TELLS ME U WERE NINO BROWN????? SAME ANNOYING PIECE OF sh*t CHANGE OF NAME OR NOT.EVERY THREAD I SEE U IN THERE DIPPIN AND WEAVING CHATTING sh*t... GAAAAAAAAAAAAWDDIEJUST DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

f*ck*ng hell, ur know ur one uptight guy init. Swear u must of been bullied at school the way ur so easily offended and quick to jump on the defensive.
I LMAO'd cos theres nothing I can say and called the card to separate weak from strong. And yes, Eric is weak. But I feel sorry for him. He's having an identity crisis at the mo

Guest Flat Ericó

wowthat post was emotional.still bennin about 'you man are guessed'lol @ numero..allow calling it a bandwagon because its against you.thats not how it works brother

tbh i was thinking more of a 'south london forum' tbh. guys who act bad would get hotted real quick, nuff gyal, boonges would get exposed. e-beef would be road beefcould easily get 300 people, just from facebook. probably get locked by met police thou, someone ends up gettin shanked or suttinjust my thoughts tbh
WHO WERE U BEFORE? SWEAR U COME LIKE A f*ck*ng RASH JEEEZ TAKE A STEP BACK OFF THE KEYBOARD FOR 5MINS AND SHUTTHEf*ckAND I MEAN THEf*ckUP.SUTTIN TELLS ME U WERE NINO BROWN????? SAME ANNOYING PIECE OF sh*t CHANGE OF NAME OR NOT.EVERY THREAD I SEE U IN THERE DIPPIN AND WEAVING CHATTING sh*t... GAAAAAAAAAAAAWDDIEJUST DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LMAO

LMAO