What's for dinner tonight?

Gunner

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

steak always rare/medium rareof course this assuming you are eating a good cutpersonally i don't f*ck with poor, chewy steak but i know there are guys out there wont know the difference
any other tips?
on cooking it?lighlty oil a pan and use medium-high heatcook each side for about 3-4 minsoutside of the steak should be well cooked, middle should be raw and there should be red blood coming out when you take it out the panno gas, im not trying to food poison you
:huh: Thats not cooking; its called warming up

After years of deliberation and constantly getting cussed for my indecisive nature when selecting food, I've finally come to the conclusion that food is over-rated. Looked at some menu today for xmas dinner, everyones tryna sell me food like mussels, squid etc. but nothing on the menu appealed to me other than the dessert. I only eat to survive. Drinks >>>>> food

After years of deliberation and constantly getting cussed for my indecisive nature when selecting food, I've finally come to the conclusion that food is over-rated. Looked at some menu today for xmas dinner, everyones tryna sell me food like mussels, squid etc. but nothing on the menu appealed to me other than the dessert. I only eat to survive. Drinks >>>>> food
chickenclose.jpg

Guest Flat Ericó

obviously needs some fufu in his life/oh yeah do some people actually eat chicken foot? some jamaican girl told me this i was surprised..first time hearing that..swear there is no meat on the foot