Why did you begin smoking?

Gunner

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first smoked when i was 6/7 me and my boy nathan were outside my yard, my neighbour dashed one cigarette and we picked it up like 'yhhhh' remember we were bopping n ting.started smoking properly when i was in yr 5, everyone else was tbh. first bunned mersh when i was in yr 5 aswell, some ute got it off his pops. remember we was all like 'wtf is this' dem times everyone said grass (dem days dere) was dirty, remember guys saying they''d never smoke it again. yr 8/9 times started bunning chronic, was never really into it thou. tbh back in dem days i was never a smoker, I just smoked. if dat makes sense

the smell of cigerates on u<<<<______
serious.I smoked for about 4 years hard then quit for about 8 months (its not as hard as ppl say, jus dont smoke innit, simple as) but recently Ive started smoking when drunk and the smell of my shirt and the feel of my mouth in the morning is not nice.When I'm sobar I can and do go without, i dont even think about it but in the last few weeks ive been smoking when im pissed. Need to get out of that routine.

I wanted to get high
This.And because all my favourite rappers told me to do it.
dunno if u was joking but this is why i started. coz i heard rappers talking about it and decided i wanted to try it.Now i don't smoke i can really smell it, went over my mates last night and my room stank in the morning where i'd taken my t-shirt off and slung it on the floor and the smell had crept into the room overnight.