Playstation Home

Faisal

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So wait hold on.Home hasn't actually dropped for everyone?It is in a closed beat phase?How does one get in on this or is it way too late?

Nah it's available today. 5-6 PM when the PS Store updates.
Nice.Will defo be downloading and trying to not get distracted from assignments.

I couldn't even access the ps store.Would give me a connection problem message. Even though I was signed in.

Was this officially supposed to be dropping today?
yup
I'm on PS3 store now, Home ain't even there?
**4:25pm**Testing complete and a couple of technical problems have been found. We need to iron these issues out first and I'm waiting to hear how long that might take (I'm not qualified to even guess, its very technical). Apologies, I know you all want to get in but we must get these things right. And please remember, this is a beta and today is our first step into the Open Beta environment and what we're doing today is part of the beta process itself.**Edit 5:55**Apologies for the delay in an update, you may have noticed a PSN outage in the last hour. Things seem back on track now although the outage delayed us a little we are moving again. Hope to have another update soon.

Was this officially supposed to be dropping today?
yup
I'm on PS3 store now, Home ain't even there?
**4:25pm**Testing complete and a couple of technical problems have been found. We need to iron these issues out first and I'm waiting to hear how long that might take (I'm not qualified to even guess, its very technical). Apologies, I know you all want to get in but we must get these things right. And please remember, this is a beta and today is our first step into the Open Beta environment and what we're doing today is part of the beta process itself.**Edit 5:55**Apologies for the delay in an update, you may have noticed a PSN outage in the last hour. Things seem back on track now although the outage delayed us a little we are moving again. Hope to have another update soon.
I will check tomorrow then.Can't be bothered right now.

When I was on a lil bit ago I ran around scoping it out...They barely changed anything...MS2 posters changed to red bull tingy and some other gameCinema has bare trailers, the new trailer for watchmen...is old.Same items in the shopNew sh*t ain't dropping till next week