Playstation Home

Faisal

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a poor persons game.I went into the shop and it looks like you have to use your credit cards to buy stuff, i dont know about you but i'll pass.your opinions on this?and is there any updates yet? i cant understand how you guys are still messing around with the BETA when theres hardly anything to do at all, biggest features of this is sharing videos and mp3s on your hardrive so you can play it on HOME TV's, Stereos etc.
dunno how videosharing is gonna work with rights and whatnot...

This is not a poor persons game.I went into the shop and it looks like you have to use your credit cards to buy stuff, i dont know about you but i'll pass.your opinions on this?and is there any updates yet? i cant understand how you guys are still messing around with the BETA when theres hardly anything to do at all, biggest features of this is sharing videos and mp3s on your hardrive so you can play it on HOME TV's, Stereos etc.
It will prob be like 360 and only share downloaded videos from the store, would of been sick if you could share gianna_lexsteele.avi

Guest DN Braund
It will prob be like 360 and only share downloaded videos from the store, would of been sick if you could share gianna_lexsteele.avi
you knowthats like my whole plan out the window if it comes dwn to rights n that

you knowthats like my whole plan out the window if it comes dwn to rights n that
thing is, the functionality is already there. they've demonstrated it before. they'll put it in at some point but i bet they're gonna be harsh about it. possible ban and sh*t.

lol it wouldnt work well anyway we got sh*t upload speeds in this country

PlayStation Home is a 3D, interactive, evolving service, exclusive to PS3™. It's free to download and easy to use. To take part please redeem your unique promotional code below using your PLAYSTATION 3 and join us in Home.How to redeem your Promotional code and access HomeIf you haven’t already done so, register for an account on PlayStation®Network, then follow these steps:1. Sign in to your PlayStation®Network account via your PLAYSTATION®3 system.2. Once signed in, select [Account Management].3. Choose [Redeem Code]4. Enter your 12 character promotion code and select [Continue].NOTE: promotion codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.5. Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem the promotion code.****-****-****Redemption expiry date: 01/12/2008

From: PlayStation ([email protected]) Sent: 02 December 2008 19:35:22