FIFA 09 PS3 Thread

Necksta

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is already part of the team Rez, He just ain't on my PS3 list. Who's Carlos aswell? Swear new guys are prob gonna f*ck the team up now, we were killin it last night when there was just the 4 of us. If your new let it be known Skinks plays upfront, Rez is RM or Upfront, Zak is LCM and I play Any Roll, I want the wings left free aswell so I can make the runs and crosses, feel free to play CB or WB Like BlackBerry is doing.

super gx is f*ck*ng sh*t, needs to learn how to play the game or football all together for that matter. need to llow bringing the noobs in now
f*ck off... I dun told u about the lag my endHow can I play on the left wing if the positions taken.. Expecting a CM to play left wing.. about I need to learn...I dont have the most EASW points for no reason u chief

super gx is f*ck*ng sh*t, needs to learn how to play the game or football all together for that matter. need to llow bringing the noobs in now
f*ck off... I dun told u about the lag my endHow can I play on the left wing if the positions taken.. Expecting a CM to play left wing.. about I need to learn...I dont have the most EASW points for no reason u chief
what da f*ck is easw? your shithow can man be carrick, but hes offside 70% of the game. u was never in position, I see u at the opponents goal standing still
lol Rez man you keep askin me to invite these guys to the team then after a couple games tell me to kick them.
I wasnt to know he was gonna be dat shitdont even think he knows about football positionscant stand playing with sh*t people, so f*ck*ng annoying watching dem drift WAY out of position

lmao. the way u man let rez rise to power. reams is right he is hitler, n u failed to stop him at czechoslovakia its too late now mans in full control hnicon EVERY f*ck*ng game u know. lol man just got the game last month n he's bossing it
shut da f*ck up. talking shitaint nuttin to do with power, if your sh*t your sh*t

what da f*ck is easw? your shithow can man be carrick, but hes offside 70% of the game. u was never in position, I see u at the opponents goal standing still
lol Rez man you keep askin me to invite these guys to the team then after a couple games tell me to kick them.
I wasnt to know he was gonna be dat shitdont even think he knows about football positions
See what im saying... AS SOOON AS THE 1ST GAME STARTED WHAT DID I DAY????What did I say about LAG??What the f*ck did I say!!!!Locally.. Dem tings aint happening...anywaaaaaaaaaaay...

lmao. the way u man let rez rise to power. reams is right he is hitler, n u failed to stop him at czechoslovakia its too late now mans in full control hnicon EVERY f*ck*ng game u know. lol man just got the game last month n he's bossing it
shut da f*ck up. talking shitaint nuttin to do with power, if your sh*t your sh*t
put a cork in it pussyole.

I wasnt to know he was gonna be dat shitdont even think he knows about football positions
See what im saying... AS SOOON AS THE 1ST GAME STARTED WHAT DID I DAY????What did I say about LAG??What the f*ck did I say!!!!Locally.. Dem tings aint happening...anywaaaaaaaaaaay...
whats lag got to do with you standing in the opponents box when they are attacking or you just running from the left to right wing when your LM?lol @ guys talking who dont even own the game, you only know what you see on vip2. you don't see the levels I possess at dese games