FIFA 09 PS3 Thread

Necksta

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that don't know you can't PARTY MODE or Invite people on FIFA. When we play club games we will all have to meet up in the Club Dressing room, minumum of 3 people and then it will find us a match like that. For when we are not playing ranked club games go to B.A.P Online, search custom games and find the room i.e TGambino if i created it, better we do this as a team before going straight into ranked games and messing up our record. Will designate positions to people, however if someone is not on during a certain time there position can be used by whoever wants too.

7pm Changed till 9pm, Macz gone gym and Virtuals had to go out, O Tite virtual though baggin all the goals last game. So whoevers about at 9, its simple aswell people keep asking man, just go to online modes, FIFA clubs and go into the dressing room and ull see us there. For accepting team invites i think the message goes into your player hub.

Ye to accept go to ur player hub.Just wanted to say hol tight you lot being 3-0 at halftime and drawing 3-3.It was that sh*t player on my teams fault duno who he was but i kicked him at halftime.
lol O Tite u selling out and jumping onto a next team. Dunno how we were 3-0 up and then started losing, i put it down to the Computers AI really they are sh*t at passing and tackling. 1 of us should of took control of the rest. Virtual was gonna on big infront of goal tho, he took Macz place upfront and did a job.

be a pro onffline is haarrd im still at Portsmouth reserves after like 16 games an only scored like 3 goals
lmaochange yur camera viewbe a pro cam is not the 1makes it 10x harder
BE A PRO cam is the only camera you can use on this game otherwise it feels sh*t like some WorldWide Soccer 2000 remake. Anyways i was playing it on World Class, became captain of Man Utd reserves after 5-6 games, then got promoted to the starting 11 of Man Utd first team after 8-9 games, Played for the England reserves half way through the season and scored 2 goals on debut, and now being promoted to England first team at end of the season, Barcelona came in for me and 5 other sh*t teams but i remained at United. Got hard in the 2nd season though, they expect me to finish with an average rating of 9.

be a pro onffline is haarrd im still at Portsmouth reserves after like 16 games an only scored like 3 goals
lmaochange yur camera viewbe a pro cam is not the 1makes it 10x harder
BE A PRO cam is the only camera you can use on this game otherwise it feels sh*t like some WorldWide Soccer 2000 remake. Anyways i was playing it on World Class, became captain of Man Utd reserves after 5-6 games, then got promoted to the starting 11 of Man Utd first team after 8-9 games, Played for the England reserves half way through the season and scored 2 goals on debut, and now being promoted to England first team at end of the season, Barcelona came in for me and 5 other sh*t teams but i remained at United. Got hard in the 2nd season though, they expect me to finish with an average rating of 9.
wttf gambino what am i dong wrong an what camera view should i do it oni know im doing something wrong i can hardly get past 1 defender