FIFA 09 PS3 Thread

Necksta

I use BE A PRO Cam, it is hard though yea. Did you create a player or using a pre made one? I created myself, made sure i chose decent stats for my position at the start, every game i played id use my points to improve my striking ect. It's just a case of doing what u need to do in your position, if ur striker then jus stay with the back players and get ready to make runs, and make sure u call for the ball when your team has it. You can't really skill and run past players on FIFA like PES, U basically have to find space and make the run so tha u pick up the ball infront of the defender and have him chasin u, so u get a clear 1 on 1 shot with the keeper.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use BE A PRO Cam, it is hard though yea. Did you create a player or using a pre made one? I created myself, made sure i chose decent stats for my position at the start, every game i played id use my points to improve my striking ect. It's just a case of doing what u need to do in your position, if ur striker then jus stay with the back players and get ready to make runs, and make sure u call for the ball when your team has it. You can't really skill and run past players on FIFA like PES, U basically have to find space and make the run so tha u pick up the ball infront of the defender and have him chasin u, so u get a clear 1 on 1 shot with the keeper.
yer i started from scratch and im a striker im gonna go back to pro cam

lol Yea 5 days Seabass must be rubbin his hands together waiting on all that Cash he's gonna get for a polished PES2008.
oh?
I was expecting this to just be a better looking PES2008 but anyone that plays it and thinks it is now will just be baffling.Game feels very different, theres little to complain about so far on this demo, everything seems solid on it, the pace seems right. I am pleased i thought Konami might of f*cked up again with this one but it looks like they have delivered.
Yea but PES2008 was still better than FIFA2008, And now PES2009 is quality and solid and better than FIFA2009.
My honeymoon period on FIFA is over, missing PES now.
bare opinion changes

lol Yea 5 days Seabass must be rubbin his hands together waiting on all that Cash he's gonna get for a polished PES2008.
oh?
I was expecting this to just be a better looking PES2008 but anyone that plays it and thinks it is now will just be baffling.Game feels very different, theres little to complain about so far on this demo, everything seems solid on it, the pace seems right. I am pleased i thought Konami might of f*cked up again with this one but it looks like they have delivered.
Yea but PES2008 was still better than FIFA2008, And now PES2009 is quality and solid and better than FIFA2009.
My honeymoon period on FIFA is over, missing PES now.
bare opinion changes
That's gaming for you, open minded son. I let the games do the talkin rather than brand name right now. PES is alot better than 2008 was but still a polished up version, nothing new to the table, same old masterleague, nothing drastically changed but its more solid. FIFA am just loving off the online and be a pro, apart from that i dont play anything else.

so 2 weeks ago after playing the demo you thought it was much differentnow a couple weeks later after still only playing the demo its just a polished pro08make your mind upbare contradictions and i dont even watch your posts"rather than the brand name"lolyou have changed your opinion on pro09 by playing fifa09

JJ don't cry about it man, i know you don't work for Konami. Yea played FIFA, Seen how more realistic it came across, played the PES Demo again and more news surfaced about how the players aint at right clubs ect, same masterleague............ It takes a while to build a true oppinion, forget first thought posts.

lol @ about dont cry for it, couldnt care less about what games betteryou come in here talking the most fraff like you're some kind of PES god, then you go out and cop fifa and your opinion has changedbut when you are blatently contradicting what you have said in the past it's impossible not to noticeswear you must be a schizo or someting, bare contradictions and public arguments with yourself, shits cringeworthy at times.

Thats just a perfect example. Everyone that is used to PES underestimated Fifa09 IMO and their opinions change.
fifa is a good game, i intend to get it in timethis guy is just blatently contradicting himself thoughcome like gandalf

lol @ about dont cry for it, couldnt care less about what games betteryou come in here talking the most fraff like you're some kind of PES god, then you go out and cop fifa and your opinion has changedbut when you are blatently contradicting what you have said in the past it's impossible not to noticeswear you must be a schizo or someting, bare contradictions and public arguments with yourself, shits cringeworthy at times.
Thats just a perfect example. Everyone that is used to PES underestimated Fifa09 IMO and their opinions change.
fifa is a good game, i intend to get it in timethis guy is just blatently contradicting himself thoughcome like gandalf
LOL is that what you see me as, the PES God??? Aint heard nobody else with that wet talk, like i said don't f*ck*ng cry just because mans playing FIFA these days.

By the way lads that was just abismal performance then, Nobody chose their positions first match and everyone wanted to play upfront which = us getting hammered, 2nd game couldn't do much, ended up with 2 teams wearing the same Kits and a man stood there doing f*ck all because he claims his buttons were f*cked and he dont know how to defend.... And after a few people droppin out cuz they lost someone ended up losin connection which meant a game forfiet.

be a pro onffline is haarrd im still at Portsmouth reserves after like 16 games an only scored like 3 goals
lmaochange yur camera viewbe a pro cam is not the 1makes it 10x harder
BE A PRO cam is the only camera you can use on this game otherwise it feels sh*t like some WorldWide Soccer 2000 remake. Anyways i was playing it on World Class, became captain of Man Utd reserves after 5-6 games, then got promoted to the starting 11 of Man Utd first team after 8-9 games, Played for the England reserves half way through the season and scored 2 goals on debut, and now being promoted to England first team at end of the season, Barcelona came in for me and 5 other sh*t teams but i remained at United. Got hard in the 2nd season though, they expect me to finish with an average rating of 9.
wttf gambino what am i dong wrong an what camera view should i do it oni know im doing something wrong i can hardly get past 1 defender
your not made for football gamesTTKK