FIFA 09 PS3 Thread

Necksta

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arghhhhhhhhhhh swear i can't stand these FIFA guys, the worst most immature ridiculous gamers that ever walked the planet. Twice last night i got booted by the captain out of games right away because i had control of Rooney or Ronaldo. f*ckin chumps.
lmao

Yea ive had an invite to some Leagues already but declined them cuz we aint got enough guys in the VIP2 Team yet. All the Leagues are done via the Game itself, don't need to go on any websites.
ooooooohhh seen didnt know fifa had tings on lock like that im getting the either thursday or friday depending on this morrisons ting

Swear am close to a f*ck*ng breakdown playing with these muppets online. Time after Time you got guys who enter a game, but don't wanna pick a team and just sit there running the time out so nobody else can join, then when u do get to load up the game you get guys who don't wanna pick a position so they just sit there wasting time or decide to leave the game when theres 1 second left....... Then you actually get to start a f*ck*ng match but you get guys who decide it must be funny to just put their pad down and let their player stand there doing nothing so your team lose... Then you get guys who do actually play the game but forget theres actually 9 other people playin, and they go on runs tryin to skill everyone up and 100% of the time just go nowhere and lose the ball, then they chase the ball constantly even if there own team mate has got it they try runnin and taking it off them.... f*ck sake EA start banning people or something.

FIFA 09 £25 in Morrisons , Price-match with PC World gets you to £22.50 (110% Reduction)He still hasn't replied back to my PM on how i would go on doing this though.
Go into PC World or Phone em up, tell em about the Morrisons price, has to be a Morrisons that has them in stock aswell, then they will sell it you with the 110% price match.

whoever was askin bout how to use dpad to move instead of analogue stick its my fifa 09, settings, controller configuration, press x wen u get to the next screen, and go down and swith the analogue (move player) with the d-pad (tactics) setting by clicking on one to select it then clicking on the other to switch them. do the same if u wanna switch any other buttons like shoot and longball/cross etc

Swear am close to a f*ck*ng breakdown playing with these muppets online. Time after Time you got guys who enter a game, but don't wanna pick a team and just sit there running the time out so nobody else can join, then when u do get to load up the game you get guys who don't wanna pick a position so they just sit there wasting time or decide to leave the game when theres 1 second left....... Then you actually get to start a f*ck*ng match but you get guys who decide it must be funny to just put their pad down and let their player stand there doing nothing so your team lose... Then you get guys who do actually play the game but forget theres actually 9 other people playin, and they go on runs tryin to skill everyone up and 100% of the time just go nowhere and lose the ball, then they chase the ball constantly even if there own team mate has got it they try runnin and taking it off them.... f*ck sake EA start banning people or something.
co sign