How accessible are you?

VENI VIDI VICI

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily find me/catch me about - plenty of people know me from various things (but i dont let many know where i live unless its a good mate)Online, its not so easily, alls i have is a facebook and only accept the people i know or girls who are decent lookin and might want somethin..otherwise its nothinDeleted a couple other social networking sites a while back cause they kept gettin me caught out with girls so theyre goneHave 3 different numbers aswell (2 i use daily) so if im avoidin someone or dont want them gettin intouch its easy to do

Finding my boat will take an unknown 15 mins of internet browsing tops. With minimal information.Finding me in the flesh will require no less that an informant. How easy that is I dont know, never tried to bribe/blackmail/trick somebody to give up my own wherabouts.

y would u not jus ask this in his topic?
I think alot of ppl are missin a big point of how accessible ppl are in this thread.What Im talkin about is personal security.Ive only been comin on Vip about a year now but you only need to go through a bunch of threads to figure out alot about the ppl on here, and it aint hard to tell which ones are actually tellin the truth about themselves and which ppl are hypin or actually protectin themselves.I mean you can tell just from sifting thru this forum what area ppl live in, part of their postcode, what car they drive, a personal description of themselves, what clubs they frequent, where they work, what their ex's look like or current partners...The list goes on and on and can indeed be even more sensitive than what Ive already suggested.Someone even had a gif of (what I think was) their parents car.This place is actually so much more dangerous than facebook imo because its a smaller community, and whats makes it even more dangerous is the age demograph of the forum (Trust me to bring that up) with a massive bulk of the forum being between the ages of 18 to 23.While Im sure its just coincidence that the age demograph of gun and knife crime fits very well into that bracket it is something that shouldnt be lost on ppl in here.

I think alot of ppl are missin a big point of how accessible ppl are in this thread.What Im talkin about is personal security.Ive only been comin on Vip about a year now but you only need to go through a bunch of threads to figure out alot about the ppl on here, and it aint hard to tell which ones are actually tellin the truth about themselves and which ppl are hypin or actually protectin themselves.I mean you can tell just from sifting thru this forum what area ppl live in, part of their postcode, what car they drive, a personal description of themselves, what clubs they frequent, where they work, what their ex's look like or current partners...The list goes on and on and can indeed be even more sensitive than what Ive already suggested.Someone even had a gif of (what I think was) their parents car.This place is actually so much more dangerous than facebook imo because its a smaller community, and whats makes it even more dangerous is the age demograph of the forum (Trust me to bring that up) with a massive bulk of the forum being between the ages of 18 to 23.While Im sure its just coincidence that the age demograph of gun and knife crime fits very well into that bracket it is something that shouldnt be lost on ppl in here.
i dunno about vip being dangerous or more dangerous than facebookhoweveri cosign your main point

I think alot of ppl are missin a big point of how accessible ppl are in this thread.What Im talkin about is personal security.Ive only been comin on Vip about a year now but you only need to go through a bunch of threads to figure out alot about the ppl on here, and it aint hard to tell which ones are actually tellin the truth about themselves and which ppl are hypin or actually protectin themselves.I mean you can tell just from sifting thru this forum what area ppl live in, part of their postcode, what car they drive, a personal description of themselves, what clubs they frequent, where they work, what their ex's look like or current partners...The list goes on and on and can indeed be even more sensitive than what Ive already suggested.Someone even had a gif of (what I think was) their parents car.
thats what the f*ck i'm saying, all it takes is a good solid 10-20mins to put sh*t together if u really want to find someone or get close to who they are or their where abouts

LOL. like say some internet mandem are gonna run up on you.facebook events are the biggest slip, dats it.
But what are you talking about internet mandem though?Cos, for example, P.Brisco has one of the highest post counts, but from what I've read people saying on here he would do you something.Btw that wasn't a send or anything at P.Brisco, I just don't get how you can say people on here are just internet guys (which surely everybody who uses this site is?) when it's obvious that there are certain users on here who people avoid getting into confrontations with online

LOL. like say some internet mandem are gonna run up on you.facebook events are the biggest slip, dats it.
But what are you talking about internet mandem though?Cos, for example, P.Brisco has one of the highest post counts, but from what I've read people saying on here he would do you something.Btw that wasn't a send or anything at P.Brisco, I just don't get how you can say people on here are just internet guys (which surely everybody who uses this site is?) when it's obvious that there are certain users on here who people avoid getting into confrontations with online
C/S This.It's interesting how people genuinely feel threatened.

true stories, the fact is spineless shook ones exist via all mediums. it also works the other way round. other ppl get brave online when irl they won't even think about it

true stories, the fact is spineless shook ones exist via all mediums. it also works the other way round. other ppl get brave online when irl they won't even think about it
Was that supposed to be ironic? Aren't you the guy who made topics about a load of people but won't say who you are?

Don't even know how to reply to this post without sounding like an e- G. So I'll let it slide.