Imma Tell You Like George Bush Told Me..

Guest Big Daddy Dave

Guest Big Daddy Dave

f*ck YOU NIGGAS IM OUT OF HEREwas lookin 4 a place in brentwood bt could find shitat short notice, closest was basildon on short noticeso imma stay there 4 2-3 weeks while i search for a place in brentwoodthen once i get the P set imma go to Ipswich, hopefully by Aprilplace is OK, the room i gt is nice, they have internet so imma have to get soem wifi ting goin in my room, aint takin a tv ill jus watch bbc live on iplayer n download the rest, or get a TV card.so as of 2moro im a basildon residentPEACE NIGGAS

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big Daddy Dave

yea man it was an SOS tingn he was the first person after a LONG gumtree search that was able to accomatade menw i gotta sort out the internet situation, he has virgin media so imma need a cable wireless routherim still lookin for others as i aint lookin to stay there too long

Guest Big Daddy Dave
Your kind aren't welcome round here.
Basically.Why you move out?
family aggrostep dad kicked me out for christmas, so i dpent it in a hoteln nw man jus on my case bout the pills when its HIS f*ckin fault for gettin on themthe prick doesnt like n im not gonna leave where im not wantedi gt a meetin with my psychaitrist 2mor n they are all gonna moan about bullshit so imma jus tell them then im mobin out coz this guy is actin like a bitchbut f*ck itthe prospects are lookin gd 4 me, the room is OK, yard is shegso boy ill stay there 4 the 3 weeks n see what my P is sayin then move to brentwoodthen afterwards move to ipswichgotta clim that ladder

and imma tell dave like how my grandad wlould tell me.man the f*ck up.. wht r u running away from? no lie ur e persona can't even hide the bitch in u.. bout ur step dad made u take pills..wtf.. not even 21 yet and ur hooked on pills cos u got some family issues. u run off now go broke in 5 weeks and then what? even if its 5 months ..ur problem will still be waiting for u just as fresh as u left it whn u ran away. yeh I don't know the situation but I see kids like u a lot come to the hospital or thru friends who work with them..